HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Let's hope there's something even close to a repeat of this, except, leaving with a victory instead
BezbHfZCAAA9EnA.jpg

As it looks right now, we are destined to be matched with OKC/SAS/LAC/POR and I don't think we can win against any of them in a seven game series. Portland might fall off the top 4 with GSW looking to replace them (unless Rockets get their s*** together/trade Asik for a good piece/Asik stops being a p**** and actually contributes). Regardless, as of right now, I can't see us winning against any of those teams so there has to be changes made i.e. coaching change, Asik situation being handled, bench contribution, improving on the defensive end…….    /rant

Please get this win against the spurs tonight 
tired.gif

Give the fans a bit of happiness after those two losses 
laugh.gif

i can't wait until we get rid of mchale and lin. i can't tell who i hate more. probably lin because we signed him to replace dragic, who is a million times better than lin

Lin could still be an asset, unlike McHale. And as I said that, Lin gets blown by for a layup

Just how does Lin suck? For a guy that had the third most win shares last year (behind Beard and Asik), being demoted and not having any P&R plays and other plays ran for him this year, how does he suck?

Just how does Lin suck? For a guy that had the third most win shares last year (behind Beard and Asik), being demoted and not having any P&R plays and other plays ran for him this year, how does he suck?

i know he's your favorite player and all, he's poop. no middle ground with him. too inconsistent, and still makes stupid stupid decisions. for the money we're paying him, i still wish we had dragic or lowry over lin.

Letting Dragic go and then signing Lin to a comparable deal was a terrible move by DM.

^Same here.

And well look at that, another Lin time debating whether you love or hate Lin. Tonight, love :lol:

lin shutting me up this 4th quarter. wish he could do this consistently. once we get healthy, hopefully he can do this with the second team.

Letting Dragic go and then signing Lin to a comparable deal was a terrible move by DM.

i think they lowballed dragic a little + dragic really wanted to go back to phoenix.

I agree that he's inconsistent, but you can argue that his minutes have been inconsistent, too. McHale is terrible managing his playing time and is staggering his minutes... McHale has him on a short leash and yanks him out the game after a few missed shots or a stupid TO. He's top 5 in TTS% among PGs, opposing PGs have the lowest FG% in the paint against him, and he's top 5 at scoring in the paint for all PGs. His playmaking ability as a PG might be shaky, but he doesn't suck.

Back
Top Bottom