HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

As for Rockets' rehabbers, @patbev21 targeting return next week after exam yesterday. Omer Asik by end of month.

Canaan sighting? 
nerd.gif

^Yes.....but what isn't being seen is perimeter defense. That's gonna doom this team more than anything.

For awhile I thought this would be one of those games where you just hate to even be a Rockets fan, but for them to come back from 17 down was great. Just points by points, then it got to where you knew they'd win. TJones showed out, Harden made key baskets, and the defense rose from the grave at just the right moments.

Still though, going forward, guys have to get healthy, have to be on the floor, and consistent all around defense needs to be played. OKC on national tv at home, can't have an embarrassment like that Pacer game.

Bad loss, but while the majority of people are piling on Dwight, those same losers should take a look at the stat sheet. Though we had 6 guys in double figures, the field goal percentages were awful (obviously in the second half). This is the second half to a back to back, but you still can't give up a lead like that. People are piling on them, but are discounting that OKC turned up that defensive intensity something serious. Dwight got swarmed swiftly every time he got in the paint. Not really sure how you're supposed to dominate or whatever if you're immediately getting 3 guys around you. Unless he's supposed to throw elbows and draw silly fouls/techs like Chuck and the Inside guys were talking about.

Just another reminder that Asik needs to be playing, Bev needs to be starting, and Lin coming off the bench create the second team shots.

I hate the way Dwight's been reffed for the majority of the season.

we really gotta start putting things together if we're planning on getting out of the first round this year.

we really gotta start putting things together if we're planning on getting out of the first round this year.

It's Yao all over again. If he uses his strength, offensive foul. If he doesn't, he gets pushed around with no consequence.

I thought I was the only one noticing this even from the start of the season 
mean.gif

If he tries to get big, boys will just flop and theyll call some BS offensive penalty smh

laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

at the thread title

Last edited:
Parsons got fined 5k for a flop against N.O. guarding Eric Gordon :lol: I didn't even notice it during the game

Parsons got fined 5k for a flop against N.O. guarding Eric Gordon
laugh.gif
I didn't even notice it during the game

laugh.gif
 It wasnt even called as a foul lol dont know why they would fine him

I wonder if CP3 and Bron get fined for flopping lol sometimes they **** is outtaline 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Asik should be back by the end of the month last I heard

tjones balled out tonight. wish he coulda hit 40 like they were trying to get him to at the end

Back
Top Bottom