HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

tumblr_myvqsxsid61ru2hx7o1_250.gif

tumblr_myv9bguVlk1s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_myv0eo4TZx1rmciwwo3_400.gif

tumblr_myv0eo4TZx1rmciwwo4_400.gif

tumblr_mykadpOuqC1s635lgo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mys5wzQMrV1rmciwwo1_250.gif

Last edited:
team hasn't looked pretty lately. warriors have been hot lately so they will pass us in the standings if we don't play better. I think I'd like to avoid playing the clippers in the first round anyway.

feels a little weird not having a rockets game to watch for so long after us playing all the time the past couple weeks. going to the rockets/wizards game this coming Saturday though so definitely excited for that.

Should've won by 30 with all the missed FTs. Game shouldn't have been close regardless of the injuries. Howard and Harden should let a team whose starters are bench players hang around like that, but I'll take the W.

Parsons, Asik, and Bev are much needed, and Lin needs to be leading the offense off the bench. Brooks is streaky, so Garcia and Casspi don't have a guy to create shots for them without Lin. Really wish we could get a consistent 11man rotation.

I think they said 3rd straight game if 37+. Only person to do it since dream.

Lin drives me nuts lol, sometimes he's really good, then he'll turn it over twice and take a bad shot. I miss LeGoran and Lowry.

Definitely Goran over Lowry, cause Lowry pretty much grew fallopian tubes near the end of his tenure here. I was still a fan of both of them while they were here though.

Tonight vs Atlanta...let's just get another win. Parsons is a game time decision. If he doesn't play, hopefully Brewer can actually score this time

Honestly nobody is really doing anything :lol: :smh: TJones just scored his first basket, and Brewer is...TADA, doing nothing

Talk about a weak loss. FT shooting was terrible, and it's against the ******g Hawks minus Horford. Hell, WITH Horford they stink. Brewer scored nothing again. Jones didn't do much, Lin should've done more, and same for Harden. Parsons, Bev and Asik need to get back in the lineup fast. Such an awful play down the stretch with Brooks turnover. I'm sure that wasn't the play drown up. I hate these ugly slow *** games like this.

Last edited:
Lin needs to stand a few feet behind the line, he's always stepping on it. Rockets offense still looking like trash. The read and react offense won't go no where in the playoffs... It's basically pick-up ball ;Lol

Im officially on the fire Mchale bandwagon. Ive always been 50/50 on him but enough is ENOUGH 
mean.gif

I know we have key guys injured but even in some games with all our guys we still look pittiful.  

We need a coach thats actually going to run some plays. X and O type of guy. This BS of of an offense we have is a joke smh.

Mchale was brought in because we were going to go into rebuliding mode and they wanted a player freindly coach. Hes caught in this situation where we now we have a good team and he is not a good coach for this team. IMO we dont win a championship with Mchale. Have no chance.

I would love to have seen Adelman coach these guys. Hes made Pek and Martin look really good in situtions.

Imagine him with Harden and Howard
pimp.gif

Last edited:
we always play terrible on the road. hopefully we can turn it around tonight. I'm gonna try to go right when doors open so I can take pics.

mchale doesn't run a real offense. you can tell by how slowly players move on the offensive end. i remember watching our game against the bulls and their offense is so simple yet effective. always moving, always having someone cut to the front of the rim. we don't put pressure on the defense in the halfcourt with movement. we let them off the hook by not moving :lol:

parsons missing again, another bad game. i really think he's the leader of this team. the worst thing about mchale being our coach is, if we fire him who could we even hire? SVG?

should of kept Adelman from the jump. One of the weirdest firings in recent memory. He coached his *** off

Back
Top Bottom