HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

pimp.gif

twice on their home court, nuff said 

Last edited:
If we could get fully healthy, and get consistency out of our bench, we can compete with any team

Last edited:
the bench tonight was awful. I appreciate the defensive effort Garcia put in against kd last playoffs, but he's been terrible this year.

starting 5 absolutely killed it tonight though.

Last edited:
Yea Garcia is pretty comatose when he's not hitting those 3s.

Another great win though. Good game from all the key guys, Lin looked fresher, and though TJones had a bad field goal %, he was extremely active all night. Him and Dwight combined for 34 rebounds, just think if Asik wasn't going through his cycle, how many he'd get coming off the bench.

Memphis, N.O., and SacTown next, can we PLEASE build some consistency???

Sick, but still probably going to the game tonight.

I can't stress how good Dwight has been lately. He's looked a lot more patient on the block. My only gripe is when players drive he brings his arms down to try and get steals and he'd be better off making them shoot over the top of him.

His knee is probably swollen because he's been on the bench so long, and fluid has built up from not standing or being active

tumblr_myfoh9wFGH1r2hna4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_myfkf51ahx1rn4s49o1_500.jpg

tumblr_myfh8edmJ91s96b1ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_myf7lcwjaH1r2br17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_myf787VfD31r2br17o1_500.jpg

Ummm...TJones, water you doing? :lol:
tumblr_myf9hk3pEu1rmciwwo6_500.png

tumblr_myf6svwanZ1r2br17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_myf5g7tIsB1qk2aexo1_500.jpg

tumblr_myeu9q9q7C1s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_myf1qwf8t11r2br17o1_500.jpg

Is it just me or does Howard refuse to box anyone out? It frustrates me so much watching him play defense because he could be so much better than he already is.

Is it just me or does Howard refuse to box anyone out? It frustrates me so much watching him play defense because he could be so much better than he already is.

yeah, he's been averaging 15 boards a game this month by not boxing anyone out.

Big win tonight with Dwight getting into foul trouble, Brooks going down, and Beard having a very strange stat line. A W is a W, keep it moving.

really could have used asik tonight :smh:

him and dwight would be good to start together against memphis and the blazers. i'm comfortable starting jones against everyone else

D-Mo :pimp: inserted into the lineup pretty much out of desperation and it paid off. It's a shame Howard even got the whistle thrown at him like that though. Only two of those fouls were actually fouls on his own. And just when u think you wanna get rid of Lin, he becomes a key in a win :lol:

Back
Top Bottom