HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

No Harden tonight :stoneface: Garcia gets the start. Jesus, Howard needs to get fed to ball 50 times tonight. I would really hate to lose this game based on how the standings are looking right now. Asik could be valuable tonight, but didn't even make the trip. Oh lawd

A much needed win after last night's slaughter, but the injury buildup is brutal. Isiah Canaan will definitely be making an appearance soon. Asik needs to get his **** out of his butt and get back in the rotation.

Howard was a monster abusing NT's second favorite center, Garcia had a throwback game, and so did Brooks. Guys need to heal up some for the Mavs on Monday. Sheesh we need a winning streak going.

Beverley with a partial hand fracture, and Smith re-aggrevated his knee. Christ
f*** sakes.. basketball gods hate us 
mad.gif
mad.gif

missed the game but this is bad f******* news.. 

Beverly is gonna be out a while apparently...I'm guessing that means like 4-6 weeks. Mchale said Lin should be coming back then. I kinda hope we pull up Troy Daniels from the d league. vcu alumn and apparently he's been dropping bombs from downtown all season.

Dwight has been pretty solid for like the past month or so. his post game is infinitely better than it was in the beginning of the season. it's nice to be able to throw it down low and not expect a turnover or brick 80% of the time.

I wonder how cannan will do out there ? :nerd:  

Rooting for him. Liked his game in college but you can't expect much from a rookie PG. He can shoot though and that translate to the NBA quicker. I don't expect much as far as playmaking from him, but if he can come off the bench, and provide us some offense and shooting that's all we really need from him.

Hopefully Lin can be more than just productive regardless if injury. Need a win to really start some separation in the standings.

Every single time :smh: :lol: he's not always assertive at his position, and I'm not a fan of that. He's still learning, but he needs to get better faster.

If you look at the stat sheet, you'll see about 4 guys with everything and the bench (sans Brooks) with nothing. I know we're short-handed, but other guys just need to play better. There's a tough stretch starting...well, tonight actually. Too many teams have a chance to leapfrog and shuffle down, and that doesn't need to be us.

Every single time
mean.gif
laugh.gif
he's not always assertive at his position, and I'm not a fan of that. He's still learning, but he needs to get better faster.

If you look at the stat sheet, you'll see about 4 guys with everything and the bench (sans Brooks) with nothing. I know we're short-handed, but other guys just need to play better. There's a tough stretch starting...well, tonight actually. Too many teams have a chance to leapfrog and shuffle down, and that doesn't need to be us.
On the bright side, Dwight's been playing consistent 
smokin.gif

jones just can't guard the premier power forwards. in fairness, most people can't guard those guys anyways, but he's too small.

i don't care what the numbers say about lin, he's not a good basketball player. he turns it over too much and ruins offensive game flow trying to get his own looks. he'd be better if he just played a slasher/catch and shoot role, mixed in with transition.

howard averaging something like 22 and 15 this month. monster.

jones just can't guard the premier power forwards. in fairness, most people can't guard those guys anyways, but he's too small.

i don't care what the numbers say about lin, he's not a good basketball player. he turns it over too much and ruins offensive game flow trying to get his own looks. he'd be better if he just played a slasher/catch and shoot role, mixed in with transition.

howard averaging something like 22 and 15 this month. monster.
Lin needs to stay with his man instead of tryna gamble smh 
mean.gif

I hope we can still get a top 4 seed in the west 
tired.gif

According to the 100% reliable and credible Bleacher Report, he's "eyeing a Christmas day return". Hopefully that's the case, cause "I want winners".

Incredible run right there in the first quarter. If there's a negative, we're not boxing anyone out on the boards.

welp...didn't take them long to get back into it. hope Mchale puts parsons back in. team defense is always so ******. imagine if we played defense like the spurs do.

Back
Top Bottom