HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

only caught the last 10 minutes and OT. we were basically up 10 when I started watching and blew it. it's like no one knew how to try and close out a game without harden on the court.

is everyone on the team still sick? can't understand why else Asik would only play 4 min total.

We definitely need to trade Asik.. I hate how he is acting like a diva now too. If you are getting paid millions to play basketball, there's no reason to whine and act like a b****.. I get that he wants to start, but f*** from the four minutes he played last night, he seemed so uninterested and just seemed like he gave up on the team already. Morey has to trade him soon.

We definitely need to trade Asik.. I hate how he is acting like a diva now too. If you are getting paid millions to play basketball, there's no reason to whine and act like a b****.. I get that he wants to start, but f*** from the four minutes he played last night, he seemed so uninterested and just seemed like he gave up on the team already. Morey has to trade him soon.

unless there's something i'm unaware of, i didn't think asik did anything wrong. mchale just gave all his minutes to t jones, instead of splitting them up

That was the case last night, but Asik really did start acting like a little ***** when Howard was signed

i don't care what anyone says, i started that rumor via twitter.
morey is that you?
wink.gif

can we ship them Mchale too?

bruh. chandler parsons has back spasms. he's played 93 minutes in the last 2 games :smh:

:lol: its all their fault though man, they need to man the **** up and play some defense. Get these lesser talented opponents all the way out the paint and take it home early. Instead they are playing matador all game and trying to outscore everybody. somewhat reminds me of the suns and d'antoni :x

Asik, Beverley, and future draft picks for Rondo? :nerd:

Then Houston can bring Camby back :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom