HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

I'd imagine dmo would get burn considering Smith got in last game and got hurt. All depends on the asik dynamic. If he comes off the bench then I think dmo doesn't play

I don't imagine they'd be playing Asik for a while. they're looking to trade him so no need to risk him getting injured. then again though, if he isn't getting traded anytime soon, then I don't think they can just keep NOT playing him at all. :-/

Let's get this W against Denver 
pimp.gif

and Rockets looks a hell of a lot better with an athletic/stretch 4 instead of the Twin Towers 2.0

d mo really played well tonight as well. team played strong for the most part from start to finish.

the hack a Dwight at the end was dreadful, but at least Dwight was hitting those ft's.

T Jones and dmo playing the 4 turned out very nice tonight, granted the nuggets are a small team. I'd like to see them have to guard some of the bigger 4s

Was thinking the same as far as TJones and DMo guarding bigger guys. That's theREAL test, but glad they got the win, and definitely glad DMo got to ball again

Asik intends to return in the lineup against the celtics

Link

Looks like Murray schooled him on how s*** works..Either shut up and play and wait until December before we can trade you, or sit out and maybe get suspended. Regardless of the problem, we will need Omer against grizzlies and spurs

great article peep. I feel like the brush screen that bev sets is so predictable that Ive only seen it work one time.. Teams have figured it out
mean.gif

smh at Mchale for having no offensive sets whatsoever.

Tjones looking more and more like the power forward that we need 
pimp.gif

Great collective effort from everyone; hopefully our guys realize that games are won on the defensive end 
pimp.gif

#REDNATION

T Jones needs to continue to develop his jumper. A lot of his success has simply been making effort plays, and smart cuts off the ball, which are greatly appreciated

And just think, Lamb and Royce were supposed to be the obvious standouts.....LOL. Hope TJones can consistently keep that up, along with D-Mo. Very nice effort from everybody.

And McHale rolling Asik out there in the 4th :lol: :lol:

I do agree with that, it's just funny how things work out when the spotlight was on him and Royce way more often than Jones

Had fun at the game tonight. :pimp:
Kind of mad I missed out on the Dwight Howard Bobbleheads, though. :\

sidenote, why do we suck at feeding Dwight the ball in the post? Everytime he gets fronted, we rarely move the ball around to the other side
mean.gif

This needs to be remedied. Let's get this W against the mavs and keep it rolling
pimp.gif

F*** the mavs

Back
Top Bottom