House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Blackiceblaze and I have 5 spots on lock at HOH Chicago for those LeBrons..
wink.gif

Didn't wait in line but I can guarantee any pair any size even if the first person in line needed the only pair in anysize That was available theywouldn't get it HAHAHA

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Didn't wait in line but I can guarantee any pair any size even if the first person in line needed the only pair in anysize That was available they wouldn't get it HAHAHA

NOW that is STUPID PULL ... LMAO , COLD blooded
roll.gif

are the los angeles lebrons going to come out in the hoh in los angeles....lor will they be releasing at the montalban

lolz i had yepr brother get me one pair wamp wamp.

whatevzzzzzzzzz

gonna stock up on these bronssssss

o well wouldnt u know if u look below....11 12

Are all of the lebron's accounted for or could I still get a pair if I head over to the store right now? ( I live like an hour and 15 minutes away) or whatabout NT anyone know if they're releasing today or if there's a line there yet?

damn its funny how people telll you one thing but then say another on here. but i need a pair of them blk finals for a decent price, willing to hook anyone upone the 50% when it comes around for champs/footaction/footlocker

Back from HoH Chi. First of all, big, big, HUGE thanks to blackiceblaze! I may not have gotten my pair without this gentleman's help.

I was quite surprised to see such a large turnout for these Lebrons. There were nearly 100 people in line before the store opened this morning.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm passin on those Lebron's, they're not appealing to me.
and that picture on the side is mad corny.

Agreed 100%... I could racked up on these today if I wanted, but even I have standards.

^ I don't think you could have. I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar just because...

Back
Top Bottom