House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

was that BIG indiana guy there like he was for the ZKIV Finals homes?

-Tyler

yes Tyler he was there or his brother since they are both twins.... Just to let everyone know that these did sell out Niketown and House of Hoops.... Had tograb the pairs so I can trade them to the other USA Tour stops....

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

-Tyler

yes Tyler he was there or his brother since they are both twins.... Just to let everyone know that these did sell out Niketown and House of Hoops.... Had to grab the pairs so I can trade them to the other USA Tour stops....
That dude Tyler and his bro are some serious heads,
They cop everything.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

-Tyler

yes Tyler he was there or his brother since they are both twins.... Just to let everyone know that these did sell out Niketown and House of Hoops.... Had to grab the pairs so I can trade them to the other USA Tour stops....
That dude Tyler and his bro are some serious heads,
They cop everything.

yea i thought he would be there and his twin couldnt come last time...so idk if he would be there...and yea they are some HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE heads too...lol

-Tyler

the ny dudes tried to tell my friend he could "hook him up" with supreme stuff...

so i wore preme blazers JUST for them and cracked skulls
wavehello.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Liar? Are you mad because you didn't get to meet Lebron?

damn you tht mad at me that I didn't get you a pair? Yeah nobody got to really meet him but I did see him at Seward park. Don't worry bro you can'twin them all!! We good HAHA

Originally Posted by Lrrr

^ I don't think you could have. I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar just because...
I hope that wasn't directed at me b/c you don't know me or $#!t about me (or what connections I have). So like I said... coulda racked upbut I passed. And I was in Niketown about 2 hours ago and saw them on display, so apparently they didn't sell all the way out.

Niketown has the right shoe for the movie and they also have the left shoe of the black and red colorway on display both are not for sale which is why youthink they did not sell out.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I see FLIP went HARD .... WHO ELSE did ???

OnlyMJsCollected raises his hand... LOL Flip.. Your a evil man... I always try to save you a size 9 on all releases... But this is war!!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I see FLIP went HARD .... WHO ELSE did ???

OnlyMJsCollected raises his hand... LOL Flip.. Your a evil man... I always try to save you a size 9 on all releases... But this is war!!!

OnlyMJsCollected... dont worry dude I got on the next one.... Niketown had 40 pairs; House of Hoops had 83 pairs but this is not confirmed #'s just what ispassed along to me, each store gave their employees a chance to get the shoes. Niketown was strict in selling the shoes only 1 per customer and at House ofHoops tickets were given out but theres was plenty enough to go around a second time in line.

Back
Top Bottom