House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

To confirm, Niketown had 30 pairs for sale.

Finally took real pics....

15qp1kk.jpg

2rn8q6t.jpg

ddc1ld.jpg

30ue5n4.jpg

I believe all the tour shoe colorway will be the same with the only difference is the screen shots from the movie in the heal and tongue of the shoe.... butthis is only a speculation

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I see FLIP went HARD .... WHO ELSE did ???

OnlyMJsCollected raises his hand... LOL Flip.. Your a evil man... I always try to save you a size 9 on all releases... But this is war!!!

Frank you take care of me?

Riverside Mall treated us to those free bookbags, Chicago heads know what I'm talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I see FLIP went HARD .... WHO ELSE did ???

OnlyMJsCollected raises his hand... LOL Flip.. Your a evil man... I always try to save you a size 9 on all releases... But this is war!!!

OnlyMJsCollected... dont worry dude I got on the next one.... Niketown had 40 pairs; House of Hoops had 83 pairs but this is not confirmed #'s just what is passed along to me, each store gave their employees a chance to get the shoes. Niketown was strict in selling the shoes only 1 per customer and at House of Hoops tickets were given out but theres was plenty enough to go around a second time in line.

How many pairs did you come home with FRANK ???

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Lrrr

^ I don't think you could have. I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar just because...
I hope that wasn't directed at me b/c you don't know me or $#!t about me (or what connections I have). So like I said... coulda racked up but I passed. And I was in Niketown about 2 hours ago and saw them on display, so apparently they didn't sell all the way out.
Yea it was directed at you. I'm just gonna go ahead and call you a liar just because

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

the ny dudes tried to tell my friend he could "hook him up" with supreme stuff...

so i wore preme blazers JUST for them and cracked skulls
wavehello.gif

So you tried to impress some other young men...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^ I don't think you could have. I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar just because...
I hope that wasn't directed at me b/c you don't know me or $#!t about me (or what connections I have). So like I said... coulda racked up but I passed. And I was in Niketown about 2 hours ago and saw them on display, so apparently they didn't sell all the way out.
Yea it was directed at you. I'm just gonna go ahead and call you a liar just because
I agree cause when i stated an opinion on the matter of resellers this person got so offended that he posted the flaming onto the topic i made andviolated niketalk so i had to apologize because of a warning for something i did privately with him so there wouldn't be a problem of flaming publicly.Told me that i didn't get my pair for the opinion i put so the topic became a flame war which i didn't even start to begin with it was this resellerthat started it so i just tend to agree on Lrrr on this one for the way this person is. Just gets offended very easily and got me in hot water with the modsfor his start on flaming my opinion.

Flint I see you got the GR MTAG Tour Shirt... but where is the Chicago Release Exclusive Black Tee?! you didnt cop it?! BTW... Chicago HOH Just released theLebron VI Low Dunkmans today Rico - I walked away with 5 Pairs Size 8, 9, 10 For DUSTINN, 10.5, 11, and 5 Matching Shirts..the Black Chicago MTAG Shirts...post pics later tonight when i get home

for the people who were at niketown, were there a lot of people already camped?? Im thinking about tryen to get a pair from niketown in NY but I dont wannahave to camp
grin.gif

I'm retiring from HOH releases until something "worthy" come's out, (like TB's or Mcfly's).
Yall can keep the recent influx of garbage/mediocre releases...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm retiring from HOH releases until something "worthy" come's out, (like TB's or Mcfly's).
Yall can keep the recent influx of garbage/mediocre releases...

lol
laugh.gif

but i think its a rap for those TB's and mcflys
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom