House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Whats Good UPandCOMING32 ?

Much Luck too those WHO are reselling
Its LEGIT standing out in front of HOH days early
Coppin more than your pair of some exclusive sneaks
Please Believe your services are greatly appreciated by few
Remember people hate cuz they dont have the same oppurtunity
? is if you would then buy a limited edition shoe from another reseller?

Anyone need a hook up on the Lebrons? Retail will be $200 plus tax ($220.) I hope to get my hands on at least 2 pairs. H

^^ If a reseller has what im looking for i never mind paying the price...it's not just a one way street.. but if we can work something out... that'seven better!

I need a hookup on the lebrons in chi. Got the cash through paypal. Sz 10. Pm me any of u guys. I got u

i need a pair of the lebron vii chi in a size 13 if somone can grab them for me....

on a side note does anyone know where in dc they will be for the visit on the 13th? i am in dc right now and will be going to get the dc ones....if someonewants the dc ones i can do my best to make it happen......just need to know where to go!!!

if somebody can get me the chicago lebrons i can get you the nyc ones, or if they make some dc ones. sz 11.5

^
Y'all have Chi Town locked down,
UPandComing and harlemworld handle business in NY along with Searchin4js

hohla... sucks lol.

hahahaha Vince.
ill get my 3 or 4 pairs. HW and Jay come out with twice as many each
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nice stuff from the Hoh CHI regulars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm passin on those Lebron's, they're not appealing to me.
and that picture on the side is mad corny.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ Just picked up your 15 on them Finals and everybody else's....as for the Lebrons... just say the word.. you already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just pm me for the brons man. You already know.

this is probably late but i think I am going to the lebron chicago release tomorrow. does anybody need a pair? i think I can get 3. please pm if you are stilllooking. i am not looking for rape prices. just trying to help non-chicagoans for a possible future hookup.

Back
Top Bottom