House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Hopefully the new HOH's will be near some true NT'ers; getting "hooked up" for "only $100 over retail" is nothingshort of comedy.
laugh.gif

^ HAHAHAHA right because the fact that people have to camp out for a day or two should not raise the cost of being "hooked up"... i mean we all donthave better things to do anyways right?

cherry hill isnt that far... it takes me a good hour and 20 mins to get to camden when i go to school... it all depends on the driver...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Hopefully the new HOH's will be near some true NT'ers; getting "hooked up" for "only $100 over retail" is nothing short of comedy.
laugh.gif
its up to us NTers to stop buying from these resellers that charge so much...the prices will fall, then the resellers will stop...No more crazylines....

someone wake me up because i think i am dreaming...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Hopefully the new HOH's will be near some true NT'ers; getting "hooked up" for "only $100 over retail" is nothing short of comedy.
laugh.gif
its up to us NTers to stop buying from these resellers that charge so much...the prices will fall, then the resellers will stop...No more crazy lines....

someone wake me up because i think i am dreaming...

Even if we don't buy from them someone else will so it won't end people will sleep there 3 or more days before release and real ones that get it towear or collect will not be able to get one. So they will spend an extra 100 plus on ebay. I wish the entire world could do that but it's not possible.

sound like you are a reseller....

what i was trying to get at was there wouldn't be as much time "invested" if they weren't hoarded by resellers and people then wouldn'thave to camp out so long....

Not being cheap, just don't want to pay 2 -3x retail....

the re-selling is always an interesting argument, since i'm on both sides. i only buy shoes that i want to collect, and if i can get extras i'll sellthem to help fund the purchase of the other's in my collection.

HOWEVER... I don't sell here on NT, pretend to be helping others out and then charging outrageous prices. That's not a help out. Just put your stuff onthe bay and let people bid it out. That's what I do. I'm not the guy with the buyitnow for 3 times retail. I agree some resellers are thirsty andrelentless. I understand the time argument, but the way some of these resellers present themselves is hilarious.

It's too funny how a reseller can get BANNED for holding onto peoples money for MONTHS and joke about how they won't ever refund anyone they were"hooking up" but once they actually decide to pay people back and get back on NT they go right back to reselling and the fiends beg for more.

I never saw the connection between the word shoehead and crackhead until the madness that is HOH.

Originally Posted by hayabusax

the re-selling is always an interesting argument, since i'm on both sides. i only buy shoes that i want to collect, and if i can get extras i'll sell them to help fund the purchase of the other's in my collection.

HOWEVER... I don't sell here on NT, pretend to be helping others out and then charging outrageous prices. That's not a help out. Just put your stuff on the bay and let people bid it out. That's what I do. I'm not the guy with the buyitnow for 3 times retail. I agree some resellers are thirsty and relentless. I understand the time argument, but the way some of these resellers present themselves is hilarious.

Exactly just charge retail and 15 shipping priority mail which is the norm of shipping charge in usps. I don't double up and say give me 2x or 3x and i amhelping you. Helping is charging retail+shipping+paypal fees which is 2 to 3 days it will be there. If you want to charge more then ebay it and good luck.

ahhh the good ol' re-seler argument, always comes up,but it doesn't get anywhere..ever.

I have no probelm selling on NT,whether it befrom my personal "collection" or "re-selling" a new release. MY time is being spent waitingout there at HOH. I don't wait out there for free. I have no problem "hooking people up", and many people can vouch for me.whether it be a HOHshoe, EA 50 or whatever else.(yes at cost, retail+shipping). but on some releases,I can't hook people up, for example, Kobe Home and Aways. The lines werecrazy and there were hours of waiting. I was lucky enough to pick up multiple pairs each time,which helped pay for my pair. I have no problem admitting"re-selling" on NT (just check the sig
laugh.gif
). I sell shoes to help fund MY sneaker collection. I do not charge outrageous prices, they are alwaysreasonable and negotiable. Shipping is always on point and always double boxed. I take care of the people who come back for more shoes. that's the way itis. but what's funny is the people who PM me with the lowball offers and asking for a "hook up" like I know you. I don't know you or owe youanything...so we can all sit here and complain bout "re-sellers" but its part of the culture. Just like drugs or any other business, there's asupplier and there's a buyer. plain and simple.

and for the people who say, "stop paying re-seller prices,there will be no re-sellers",all I have to say is tat will NEVER happen. as long as nike orwhatever sneaker brand keeps putting the "limited" tag on shoes, there will ALWAYS be "re-sellers."

back on topic..when is this g.I joe pack dropping? the 15th? I needa pick up pairs for some people, at cost of course.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

im going to new york in 2 weeks. just wondering if there was any ray allen or lebron svsm pe shoes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ahhh the good ol' re-seler argument, always comes up,but it doesn't get anywhere..ever.

I have no probelm selling on NT,whether it befrom my personal "collection" or "re-selling" a new release. MY time is being spent waiting out there at HOH. I don't wait out there for free. I have no problem "hooking people up", and many people can vouch for me.whether it be a HOH shoe, EA 50 or whatever else.(yes at cost, retail+shipping). but on some releases,I can't hook people up, for example, Kobe Home and Aways. The lines were crazy and there were hours of waiting. I was lucky enough to pick up multiple pairs each time,which helped pay for my pair. I have no problem admitting "re-selling" on NT (just check the sig
laugh.gif
). I sell shoes to help fund MY sneaker collection. I do not charge outrageous prices, they are always reasonable and negotiable. Shipping is always on point and always double boxed. I take care of the people who come back for more shoes. that's the way it is. but what's funny is the people who PM me with the lowball offers and asking for a "hook up" like I know you. I don't know you or owe you anything...so we can all sit here and complain bout "re-sellers" but its part of the culture. Just like drugs or any other business, there's a supplier and there's a buyer. plain and simple.

and for the people who say, "stop paying re-seller prices,there will be no re-sellers",all I have to say is tat will NEVER happen. as long as nike or whatever sneaker brand keeps putting the "limited" tag on shoes, there will ALWAYS be "re-sellers."

back on topic..when is this g.I joe pack dropping? the 15th? I needa pick up pairs for some people, at cost of course.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

^ QFT. Hook the people who hook you up. Forget the rest.

^ Exactly... Keep hooking me up UPandCOMING32... you like the only real nicga i mess with always looking out for me knowing i got you in return... maybe oneday we can get this guy kidcudahy in on it when he takes them flights to grab those exclusives only available in certain areas i.e. Concepts Blue Lobsters andMP Trainers
pimp.gif
...then maybe he wont need to come down to Chicago for theseHOH releases.... Rapido a good dude too...so when is our site gonna be up and running?!
wink.gif

^ frank you KNOW i ALWAYS got you, you've looked out for me plenty of times, appreciated homie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
a lot of good dudes out there in CHI i see, herein NY also. I hook up people i KNOW and people who look out for me.
Rapido gonna have a site up and running, nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best of luck bro, I'll def. check that out
pimp.gif

I don't mind the re-sellers like Frank and harlem world. IF it wasn't for those gusy I would miss out on so much right now. I am stuck on a deploymentto the gulf and these guys are making sure I still have heat at the house waiting for me when I get back.

Frank please get at me about those chi-town lebrons....

Back
Top Bottom