House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ Im here at HOH Chicago for the aways and they just got in a very small shipment of those CP3's I can scoop up if anyone needs them.

Chicago HOH Kobe IV Away update:

as most of you now know the Kobe IV's release date has been pushed to Thursday... Since there is already 15 people here all tickets will be given outTONIGHT and then we just return on Thursday to buy them ... So if you are planning to cop these in Chicago make sure you get here asap!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ Im here at HOH Chicago for the aways and they just got in a very small shipment of those CP3's I can scoop up if anyone needs them asap!

What sizes left?

Line at HOH was kinda crazy today. Glad we don't have to show up again tomorrow to line up (that would have prevented me from getting these kobe's).

is it just chicago thats having the delayed release or are all the HOH waiting til thursday. This delay definately hurt me, had to give up my shift forthursday to pick them up.

hohla update

there is 60 ppl in line as we speak, my insider jz text me.

and they are not giving out tickets...first come first serve

Kobehead:

I am not there right now my man,

I'm at home with the my daughter, just getting updates as the day progresses...
but they won't give out tickets, they'd rather have you in that stuffy parking garage..

From what I heard...the Cherry Hill HOH is opening August 16th. The district manager told me that they're gonna receive small shipments of recent releasesso I am really really crossing my fingers for some Pearl foams.

i need a sz 12 home and away kobe. someone pm me a price. im paypal ready..

and what going on with hohchi? tickets already pasted out?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

From what I heard...the Cherry Hill HOH is opening August 16th. The district manager told me that they're gonna receive small shipments of recent releases so I am really really crossing my fingers for some Pearl foams.
i saw the orders manifest an hour ago...expect lots of team jordans and some left over hoh hypermaxes and stats...basically what sat around in nyis gonna be in nj

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by daffy 016

From what I heard...the Cherry Hill HOH is opening August 16th. The district manager told me that they're gonna receive small shipments of recent releases so I am really really crossing my fingers for some Pearl foams.
i saw the orders manifest an hour ago...expect lots of team jordans and some left over hoh hypermaxes and stats...basically what sat around in ny is gonna be in nj
roll.gif
You just Killed the Cherry Hill Momentum if Any...

Ba! There's still hope for some surprises at your new HoH. Remember HoH Chi had Dark Army Foams and no body saw that coming.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

hohla update

there is 60 ppl in line as we speak, my insider jz text me.

and they are not giving out tickets...first come first serve

how pairs is HOHLA getting??? is there enough for everyone???

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Ba! There's still hope for some surprises at your new HoH. Remember HoH Chi had Dark Army Foams and no body saw that coming.

if you live in ny then enjoy that hour n fourty five minute drive

HOH CHI UPDATE

HOH Chicago got partial shipment from Fed Ex. No body really knows how many pairs HOH Chi has right now but they are missing six sizes and are trying torelocate the package. They made everyone who got tickets from Tuesday come in today at 9 and people are still waiting to see what HOH Chi and Nike are going todo.

Back
Top Bottom