House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

How does HOH CHI work out? Isn't it in a mall? Are you allowed to camp out inside/outside the store? How long did you guys camp out?

Originally Posted by coolcat4

hoh chicago being shady saw some white dudes with multiple pairs on the kobe 4 mlk on release date. They stuck around and when some of the ppl left thats where they start paying for it at the register. Im salty i didnt get my size ended up with a size 9.

I guess it would only be bad if your a reseller. I was able to get 2 pairs one for me and for a friend.

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Yea i agree with marley not a lot of shady stuff happens at hoh Chicago Todd is a really good manager but i prefer Stan but thats just me. I heard that chicago only got 36 pairs and La got the most. Yup first is always nice but gets tiring waiting for hours in a line. Good joke with the flagrant foul. Im just happy i got my pair and was able to help 2 member on Iss.

How far in advance did you go & how'd they work the release?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Yea i agree with marley not a lot of shady stuff happens at hoh Chicago Todd is a really good manager but i prefer Stan but thats just me. I heard that chicago only got 36 pairs and La got the most. Yup first is always nice but gets tiring waiting for hours in a line. Good joke with the flagrant foul. Im just happy i got my pair and was able to help 2 member on Iss.

How far in advance did you go & how'd they work the release?
One day before the release no camp outs are allowed. Not gonna say what time to go thats up to you

i have an awesome story to tell. I was at HOH harlem yesterday and everyone there i super cool with me. so i was choppin it up with Greg the manager and i askhim if they sold out of the mlks. he told me they had 1 sz. 11 and it was on hold for him but he didnt want them anymore. so they go and get them and it was asz. 10.5 which is my sz! awesome! too bad the lakers got their %%$ kicked today!

HOH in LA is straight legit, everyone there was pretty professional. I got the last 10.5, thought I was not gonna get them for a sec because the employee gaveme what he thought was the last 10.5 but someone in front of me ended up needing it. Even though he handed them to me I could not fight it because the otherguy was in front of me in line. Thinking I was gonna be stuck with a random size, he managed to find one more 10.5 in the back.

BTW William River I am down with what you are preaching, this world is all bout connections you make and have.

Man I've heard stories bout hohny Bering grimmey,never been so I can't confirm.
But as far as chitown- Todd is straight up like 12:30 derrty!. Word is that he has this MONSTER shoe collection. When u go up there, it's all love. Errbodythat work there keep it 100 with you. They be workin, but they just chop it up and hang out with you the whole time u there. If dude had multiple pair cuz hebrought his folks with him then- hey that's just how it goes sometime. But Todd, M.A., Gil, ect All them cats good in my book. I'm trying to move AGAINso it'll be a Lil min befor I can get back up there, but I can't wait. I always have a good time. Last time i was there, they even helped carry thekicks to the car for me and my derrty Frank-shout out-

FINALLY PIC'S OF THE PEARL FOAMPOSITE PRO'S. pic's from footlockerunlocked. RD Saturday may 23rd
825356fce610d57de500d60aa4bbd7b24e85953.pjpg

4452521ec8d48e4ad20a594c9728fabad66757d.pjpg

Kind of looks like its yellowed. Article says its supposed to be a champagne color. Hmmm....

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^ehh,never liked those. when does the flight clubs drop again?TIA

Shawn Marion and Ben Gordon drops on May 22nd. O.J. Mayo and Caron Butler drops on May 30th.

Back
Top Bottom