House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by marley

Kind of looks like its yellowed. Article says its supposed to be a champagne color. Hmmm....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike says: "It's not 'yellowed' -- it's 'champagned'! Can you dig iiiiiit?"

jimjones_champagned480.jpg

OG Foam Fiend:
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

I'm actually feeling those Pearls. I don't mind the color change, I think it's an interesting take on the OG and I love the clear sole of course.Too bad I won't have the cash for them

Just like I thought, the community is doesnt seem to be feeling this "champagne" color. Way to go Nike screwing up a classic for us. The line justgot shorter on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by marley

Just like I thought, the community is doesnt seem to be feeling this "champagne" color. Way to go Nike screwing up a classic for us. The line just got shorter on the 23rd.
Nah nah ... plenty of people will BEAST on these (majority being "new foam heads").
For those of us who are familiar with previous releases, we'll find it easy to pass on stuff like this, especially with so much other stuff coming out.
smokin.gif

^^^^I said something extremely similar the other day. When HoH launches a retro, expect changes no matter what!!!
This should have been a foam one...

I still want them. 'Champagne' is close enough. If this was an OG color, you'd be hearing no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom