House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

ah, I'm gonna have to think about this one now, before it was a for sure, I was hoping for a Foam One Pearl from that early pic, instead it's anoff-pearl pro.

at least I have my ds foamposite one royals....

I am actually feeling these. The upper color change isn't that bad and is made up for with the clear sole. With that said I probably won't be able tocop because there's no HOH near me. If anybody wants to help me out PM me

on the plus side there is actually some good shoe choices coming out in the near future, I didn't even mention the Holye and Deane Hyperizes...

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

What is the price for these? $180?

$200.00

My stomach....
damnnnnnnn...i was gonna pick these up until they were 200 dollars....nevermind....
frown.gif

HOH sucks %#%... only people that can buy there are the ones that live in NYC, LA or Chicago.. everyone that doesnt will never be able to get those hotreleases, unless they pay almost twice as much on ebay

I am willing to try to help out. I will try to get these for NTer's. It will be the cost of the sneaker plus 50 dollars. You pay for shipping. If you wantit message me others aiigight good luck see yall next wekend.

O yeah 50 off this weekend AGAIN

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

I am willing to try to help out. I will try to get these for NTer's. It will be the cost of the sneaker plus 50 dollars. You pay for shipping. If you want it message me others aiigight good luck see yall next wekend.
O yeah 50 off this weekend AGAIN

Same here, but NYC HoH is not NikeTalk, the Chicago one is tho
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

For Pros...

smh.gif

They're ugly anyway....they MIGHT have been alright if they had gum soles to throw off the vanilla upper.

Back
Top Bottom