House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i mean the store opens at 8...lol... so... 8? i assume u werent there for kobe huh... cuz im not down with assuming about 70, and only 30 being there...

stop, it is not even a Jordan. Hype is type wack when the shoe is just an HoH Kobe. Are they really that how?
You all call me a re-seller, but I don't even know what show you are talking about. All I know are champagne foams (boxtag??) and finale Yeezys.
So what is really going on, someone fill me in?

IM NOT TALKING TO U

lol
that was to the last guy who posted that wasnt me or u.

those are my next 2 campout dates as well...

^^^^even if you are being sarcastic, ******s would need an explanation on what you mean. I feel you are explaining something that these herbs need 2 lose somesleep over. There is currently no hope for the clueless shoe head aka noob.

agreed.

i dont even wanna get into the new brand of "sneakerheads".

yes...the ones that wear ALL GR stuff and think getting any shoe they want is easy....

i say line up around 12pm at hoh chi 1 day before the release and you will get a ticket this isnt a crazy release like the yeezys or jordan premeirs were youhave to wait at 7AM

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

i mean the store opens at 8...lol... so... 8? i assume u werent there for kobe huh... cuz im not down with assuming about 70, and only 30 being there...

i was there for kobe got his autograph and took a picture with him
happy.gif
butif your saying theres only gonna be 30 people there for the foams then just go at around 5 or 6pm but if theres over 70 people you got at 7 when your allowinside the mall to wait

the foams look pretty wack in the pics with the wack light box, but wait till u guys hold the shoes in your hands...I fell in love...

If someone can help me out with a 12 or 13 with a DECENT price let me know...PM Me.....CMon Niketalk......

I'm traveling to New York soon, How would I get to HOH on the Subway?? Thanks in advance
smile.gif

^^^^See ya at the Kamp-out. How many purrs will your Kamp aim for?
Anything more than the amount of fingers on on 1 hand is good money.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

the foams look pretty wack in the pics with the wack light box, but wait till u guys hold the shoes in your hands...I fell in love...

can you please explain what about holding them makes you fall in love? Because right now I see this cw as being worse looking than almost all the other FoamPros, even the Royal Pro isn't that appealing to me, it's weird how just that swoosh in the middle can take one of my top 3 shoes of all time (the foamone royal) and make it just mediocre to me. That all being said, I still kinda want these things for some reason.

didn't you say something about a few hundred pairs? I don't think anyone's cousin is rocking this time around.
size 8 heat please

Back
Top Bottom