House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^dude I think someone actually said it in here but I havent dug back through the pages to find it. It might have been on the other forum. I didnt say I couldconfirm. I heard = hearsay. So back up.

Edit:

Found it. Will I read it from you bro, lol. Guess you were asking there too, not telling. My bad.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

All I know are champagne foams (boxtag??)

ANY1 GOT WORD ON THE SHOX BB4????.........HAVE THEY DROPPED YET???........IF NOT WHATS THE RELEASE DATE SUPPOSE 2B??........THANKS

no hype over at HOHNY for the bb4's.dropped by yesterday at 1pm and got a 10.5 for a friend.dude that helped me out said i was only the 3rd person to getthem.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Gotta LOVE Champagne ...

Thats my ex girls name .
roll.gif
stripper?
edit: ehh...irrelevant post. nevermind.
tired.gif

LOL Na she wasnt until I told her to start paying bills ....
roll.gif

Na on the real , im just playing . She is a wonderful girl .... well ex girl .

Yeah, I seen the BB4 at HoHNY. I passed. Been there, done that. If they were to retro the blk/silver/lapis, blk/blk/silver, or some TB colorways, Iwould've copped.

THE EGGPLANTS ARE A WAY BETTER CW THAN THE PEARLS. I THINK NIKE KNOWS THAT AND THATS WHY THEY ARE MAKING THEM A HOH EXCLUSIVE. THEY KNOW THE HYPEBEAST. IF THEYMADE IT TO ALL THE RETAILERS THEY WOULD BE SITTING ON THE SHELVES LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY FIRST DROPPED BACK IN THE DAY.

Its confirmed hoh chicago is getting 36 pairs. They did get the BG flight club and the igoudala in last week.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Its confirmed hoh chicago is getting 36 pairs. They did get the BG flight club and the igoudala in last week.

36 pairs of what shoes?
Picked up my Ben Gordons at HOH chi!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by coolcat4

36 pairs of what shoes?
Picked up my Ben Gordons at HOH chi!!!!!!!!
foamposite pro and the lebron mvp

Back
Top Bottom