House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

FYI:
Due to Multiple releases on the 23rd Nike/Footlocker decided to release the NIKE FOAMPOSITE Pro "PEARLS" on May 20th(Tomorrow Morning) instead of May23rd at all 3 HOH.

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
Due to Multiple releases on the 23rd Nike/Footlocker decided to release the NIKE FOAMPOSITE Pro "PEARLS" on May 20th(Tomorrow Morning) instead of May 23rd at all 3 HOH.

It's been changed again the Release will be TODAY for the Foamposite Pro Pearls...

I'm not interested in pearls, but why even give a release date. I don't see the difficulty in giving a date.

i wounder how many ppl is mad in the face cus the pearls released today
mad.gif
118795-42959-stewie-griffin_large.jpg

I am actually in downtown Chicago and wondering does anyone know what is at HOH. Is there a list of the exclusive shoes there currently????

^ Dunno why ... if they're really "sneakerheads" they'd be all over it already.
Otherwise, they're just "hypebeasts", if you ask me.
eyes.gif

A lot of people plan for the release dates though. I got friends that live 3 hours from HOH and were planning on driving up friday night or saturday morning toget these now they dont stand a chance. I just feel bad for those guys. I dont mind cuz I dont want the yellowed foams anyway, lol.

He he ... yeah you're right.
Let your friends know for future releases -- smartphones are their best friends.

<--- NT on TMobile's G1 FTW (No more missed release dates)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by marley

I heard 300 packs. They'll still have them til Wednesday after release, lol.
Are you sure, I need to be 100% positive.

Well i wouldnt put money on it but its not exclusive to them. Its almost GR. Finish Line by me is even getting it and they dont get anything.

Back
Top Bottom