House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

someone PM'd me and offered me the shoe for retail in my size. That is what I called networking!! Thanks 2 that NT member, you know who you are!!
I got you on the next 50%

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

someone PM'd me and offered me the shoe for retail in my size. That is what I called networking!! Thanks 2 that NT member, you know who you are!!
^^thats whats up. helping out each other. it should be like that all the time.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

smokin.gif
...need more dudes like that on here...

I need a size 8 or 8.5 of the mlks!!! can anyone help me for a decent price? ebay prices are rape now and I want them to play in and not to just stare at if that helps anyone... the guy that was gonna help me didn't get to hook me up..... need help on these kicks fellow nters!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

36 pairs at HOH Chicago FTL. I did wak away with a couple pairs size 14 and 9.............it is what it is fellas.....it is what it is!
smh.gif

I would also like to thank you trying to help me out.
I'm still looking for a size 13 at a decent price.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

smokin.gif
...need more dudes like that on here...

Would you guys feel the same way if I told you the NTer that held me down is a ruthless re-sellers that copped a bunch of Yeezys for $450 and sold them for$700? He wants the 50% 2 re-sell even further. I am just putting it out there. I am NikeTalk

exactly!!
my associate did think of me and kept it official, so he is okay in my book. ANYONE that helps me get shoes is my friend 2 the end.
He is smart enough 2 make money off of kicks tho so I cannot knock his hustle, but anyone that helps me will get help.
Re-sellers messed up the game, but at this point one must make friends with a least several of them. Even tho i did not cop the shoe off of him, I'm stillgoing 2 him with help for the gesture. Networking is how one beats the Vaseline...

If anyone want to help me out with a 12 or 11.5, PM me please & if we do get that HOH in MD I will hold you down.

If anyone want to help me out with a 12 or 11.5, PM me please & if we do get that HOH in MD I will hold you down.

hoh chicago being shady saw some white dudes with multiple pairs on the kobe 4 mlk on release date. They stuck around and when some of the ppl left thats wherethey start paying for it at the register. Im salty i didnt get my size ended up with a size 9.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

hoh chicago being shady saw some white dudes with multiple pairs on the kobe 4 mlk on release date. They stuck around and when some of the ppl left thats where they start paying for it at the register. Im salty i didnt get my size ended up with a size 9.
Man I would have to say I doubt that bro. Not to argue but HOH Chicago is a bunch of straight up dudes. Todd is an awesome manager at that storeand he really takes the sneaker game very serious. He would not let anything shady go on in his store. I think they really got a limited number of pairs manand people just didnt get em. I stayed for a while after the rush was over to try on some other shoes I been wantin to check out and didnt notice anythinglike that. I only saw one dude end up with multiple pairs and that was the dude that was first in line who brought his family with him which is a small foulbut not a flagrant one, lol. J/k kobedabest. I dont think they were expecting to get such a limited number of pairs.

Yea i agree with marley not a lot of shady stuff happens at hoh Chicago Todd is a really good manager but i prefer Stan but thats just me. I heard that chicagoonly got 36 pairs and La got the most. Yup first is always nice but gets tiring waiting for hours in a line. Good joke with the flagrant foul. Im just happy igot my pair and was able to help 2 member on Iss.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by coolcat4

hoh chicago being shady saw some white dudes with multiple pairs on the kobe 4 mlk on release date. They stuck around and when some of the ppl left thats where they start paying for it at the register. Im salty i didnt get my size ended up with a size 9.
Man I would have to say I doubt that bro. Not to argue but HOH Chicago is a bunch of straight up dudes. Todd is an awesome manager at that store and he really takes the sneaker game very serious. He would not let anything shady go on in his store. I think they really got a limited number of pairs man and people just didnt get em. I stayed for a while after the rush was over to try on some other shoes I been wantin to check out and didnt notice anything like that. I only saw one dude end up with multiple pairs and that was the dude that was first in line who brought his family with him which is a small foul but not a flagrant one, lol. J/k kobedabest. I dont think they were expecting to get such a limited number of pairs.
cosign....Todd and the staff up there run a tight ship - never really any problems; unless its a Yeezy or Premier jordan....and then its all onthe beasts anyways

Back
Top Bottom