House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

damn harlem...those are the 13s...ughhhhh. hook me up!!!! anyone want to sell me a pair of 13's for a decent deal....hit me up...

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

damn harlem...those are the 13s...ughhhhh. hook me up!!!! anyone want to sell me a pair of 13's for a decent deal....hit me up...

hit him up...dude pretty reasonable

Got stuck w/ 7.5 anybody wanna trade for a 8.5 or 8?
Please
nerd.gif

Hook me up with a 10 or 10.5...I should've lined up an hour earlier I think I could've got my 10.5

he said he would hook me up at a certain price which i agreed on then shot up the price on me. he said he got better offers...and the price he wants i couldbuy a pair off of ebay for that much.

I need a size 9, or 8.5....for free, I dont even want to pay retail just give it to me....thanks.

Im STILL VERY VERY GRATEFUL FOR FRANK . I do VERY MUCH APPRECIATE the effort . I THANK YOU for TRYING for ME and us other NTers that are not able to get a HOHshoe.

FRANK thanks man .

IF ANYone has a size 12 HOLLA AT ME ASAP b4 I blow the loot away
roll.gif

CON GRADS to everyone that was able to pick up pairs.
pimp.gif

DAMN I can only imagine how the foams well play out ??? CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY . Im KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED and my loot is on Frank .

I picked up 3 pairs of MLK's
happy.gif
1 for me and 2 other for ISS members.

KOBE IV VENOM AND MLK. Still like the venoms more only wish i had them in my size

My Authentic Lakers Jersey and Venoms+MLK"S

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im STILL VERY VERY GRATEFUL FOR FRANK . I do VERY MUCH APPRECIATE the effort . I THANK YOU for TRYING for ME and us other NTers that are not able to get a HOH shoe.

FRANK thanks man .

IF ANYone has a size 12 HOLLA AT ME ASAP b4 I blow the loot away
roll.gif

CON GRADS to everyone that was able to pick up pairs.
pimp.gif

DAMN I can only imagine how the foams well play out ??? CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY . Im KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED and my loot is on Frank .
Ill pass on the foams, but someone just hook me up with a 10.5!!!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

36 pairs at HOH Chicago FTL. I did wak away with a couple pairs size 14 and 9.............it is what it is fellas.....it is what it is!
smh.gif
thanks for the try Frank...maybe next time!

Back
Top Bottom