House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

nerd.gif
frown.gif

still hoping Frank was able to come through for me....but after Flint's post, not looking good.

36 pairs at HOH Chicago FTL. I did wak away with a couple pairs size 14 and 9.............it is what it is fellas.....it is what it is!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

still hoping Frank was able to come through for me....but after Flint's post, not looking good.
Yeah - oh well. Thank you, Frank, for all the efforts once again. In the end, it works out....I'll use the Mamba money towards iDing thispair....

1zf0aia.jpg

ou63c5.jpg

It won't have the clear translucent soles like Kobe's actual pair, but who cares. I almost like this c/w better than the Mambas....

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

36 pairs at HOH Chicago FTL. I did wak away with a couple pairs size 14 and 9.............it is what it is fellas.....it is what it is!
smh.gif

got my 11 and was gonna see what they had left for some other people but it was just a 8 and 14 so i left. Frank was trying for people though...

Chitown aint that bad i mena there was cats able to walk away with multiples of Kobes and they only had 36 pairs! They gave out what like 22-24 ticketsyesterday. Foams should be just fine not everybody in Chicago willing to spend much on a foamposite....... but i am! hahaah

Chitown aint that bad i mena there was cats able to walk away with multiples of Kobes and they only had 36 pairs! They gave out what like 22-24 tickets yesterday. Foams should be just fine not everybody in Chicago willing to spend much on a foamposite....... but i am! hahaah
wait, they only had HoH Chicago only had 36 pairs?

I came away with an 11.5 and a 13. I wanted a 12, but they were gone even though I was only 4th or 5th in line.

anyone hook me up with a 9.5 in NYC? they were sold out by the time i hit em up
(there is only a 7.5 and 15 left in HOHNY)

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I came away with an 11.5 and a [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]13[/color]. I wanted a 12, but they were gone even though I was only 4th or 5th in line.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Yeah - oh well. Thank you, Frank, for all the efforts once again. In the end, it works out....I'll use the Mamba money towards iDing this pair....

1zf0aia.jpg

ou63c5.jpg

It won't have the clear translucent soles like Kobe's actual pair, but who cares. I almost like this c/w better than the Mambas....

what size did you get?

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I came away with an 11.5 and a 13. I wanted a 12, but they were gone even though I was only 4th or 5th in line.

i was the one who got your 12.....
smokin.gif

Chitown aint that bad i mena there was cats able to walk away with multiples of Kobes and they only had 36 pairs! They gave out what like 22-24 tickets yesterday. Foams should be just fine not everybody in Chicago willing to spend much on a foamposite....... but i am! hahaah
Long as you get that 12 in the Pearls....
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom