House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by eploy2770

Does anyone know if there's already a line @ HOHLA do they hand out tickets

there's a line already and im on the way there now, don't want to take any chances, bad experincefrom grand
SMH
tired.gif

Head count?
40 deep right now!!!

No idea how many ZK4's will be at HoH Chi, but I was in line tonight and I can tell you that between 20 to 25 folks were in line.

Originally Posted by GZA73

there's a line already and im on the way there now, don't want to take any chances, bad experincefrom grand
SMH
tired.gif

Head count?
40 deep right now!!!
Are you starting hype? lol Pic please.

120 pairs per location. No need to camp. At least not in NY or Chicago...LA well it's Kobe-land so I understand that.

Originally Posted by GZA73

SMH
tired.gif

Head count?
40 deep right now!!!
Are you starting hype? lol Pic please.
Not staring anything. I have peeps in line too so I am just stating the facts. If you don't believe me swing by tomorrow morning and see howmany will be out their.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

120 pairs per location. No need to camp. At least not in NY or Chicago...LA well it's Kobe-land so I understand that.

That's what I was saying about these MLK for Chicago and NY release but dont sleep. Than again there are enough pair to go around but as soon as I seenpeople camping out I was like WOW

anyone wanna hook me up w some PP sharkleys will appreciate it PLAESE. Possible tip included

got my ticket at HOH chi, hopefully i will get my size
i dun thk its 120 pairs for each HOH, its more limited, at least that wasnt i was told

What's the line lookin like in LA right now...I'm might head over soon

Back
Top Bottom