Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

I expected ECF as the top of the mountain the first year. If they put it all together in the first season and managed to win one, I'd be one nervous/afraid Knick fan. But, they'd get their props because for all the **#% they took from everyone on Earth besides one city they sure as hell deserve the accolades if they win one.

A lot of yall gon be like this come mid-June
dan-gilbert.jpg

Son mentioned Mutumbo when talking about the Iverson led Sixers
laugh.gif

Son mentioned Mutumbo when talking about the Iverson led Sixers
laugh.gif

I was going to be salty just cause of the clown activity that took place over the summer. But after seeing how far and quickly they were able to do what they are doing, if they do finish it off, won't be any reason to hate. LeBron is actually being THE MAN on this team which I didn't think was possible and even though he travels 80% of the time he does moves and is just a egomaniac (all the greats are) it'll be nice to see him get a ring. He more than anyone could have been the one guy to possibly "do it by himself" but he didn't and smartly chose the best decision to put him in position to win now and in the future, can't knock him for that. And his greatness on the court just makes you respect the guy even if he acts like a douche on and off it.

And with the way these guys have bucked the system and put the power in their hands, it's refreshing to see, especially with the lockout in the NFL and likely one coming in the NBA. They saw an opportunity and grabbed it.

If they don't win, I won't be hating cause they'll be running this league for a while so any ridicule they receive if they don't finish this will be short lived.

I was going to be salty just cause of the clown activity that took place over the summer. But after seeing how far and quickly they were able to do what they are doing, if they do finish it off, won't be any reason to hate. LeBron is actually being THE MAN on this team which I didn't think was possible and even though he travels 80% of the time he does moves and is just a egomaniac (all the greats are) it'll be nice to see him get a ring. He more than anyone could have been the one guy to possibly "do it by himself" but he didn't and smartly chose the best decision to put him in position to win now and in the future, can't knock him for that. And his greatness on the court just makes you respect the guy even if he acts like a douche on and off it.

And with the way these guys have bucked the system and put the power in their hands, it's refreshing to see, especially with the lockout in the NFL and likely one coming in the NBA. They saw an opportunity and grabbed it.

If they don't win, I won't be hating cause they'll be running this league for a while so any ridicule they receive if they don't finish this will be short lived.

It's so crazy to me the amount of hate Lebron gets and love Jordan gets. Jordan was 100x more of an egomaniac and %$%%%%*. I bet Pippen don't even invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner.

It's so crazy to me the amount of hate Lebron gets and love Jordan gets. Jordan was 100x more of an egomaniac and %$%%%%*. I bet Pippen don't even invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner.

It'll be aggravating, just because alot of the Heat "fans" that I see on a day to day level are clowns. No real understanding of basketball, casual fans, really. I'm talking about the kind of people who really thought the Heat were gonna win 75+ games.

Outside of that, oh well. LeBron gets his ring, we get to sit through a lifetime of coronation, ESPN will be at an all-time slurp high, we'll get countless specials on how they overcame adversity and came together blah blah blah, hell, they may even have a movie by Disney come out.

But in reality, life goes on. I just want to see NFL football and NBA basketball start on time, preferably both, but since it's looking dim, at least NBA.

Thanks to Kobe Bryant (never thought I'd say that), the bar as far as championships won is set pretty high for superstars in the post-Jordan era.

Should be interesting though. I still think Dallas can win the series and should they do that, the Heat made a long run for what will eventually be equated as all for nothing. You gotta believe the Lakers are going to get better once they add Howard, the Bulls SHOULD make some sort of move to resolve that they have 46 6'9 power forwards, none of which can do anything special except one taking up a huge bit of cap space, and you never know, maybe Russell Westbrook will realize he's NOT better than Kevin Durant and the Thunder will be as good as they should be.

I'm prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, which is Cuban hoisting that trophy come 2-3 weeks from now.

It'll be aggravating, just because alot of the Heat "fans" that I see on a day to day level are clowns. No real understanding of basketball, casual fans, really. I'm talking about the kind of people who really thought the Heat were gonna win 75+ games.

Outside of that, oh well. LeBron gets his ring, we get to sit through a lifetime of coronation, ESPN will be at an all-time slurp high, we'll get countless specials on how they overcame adversity and came together blah blah blah, hell, they may even have a movie by Disney come out.

But in reality, life goes on. I just want to see NFL football and NBA basketball start on time, preferably both, but since it's looking dim, at least NBA.

Thanks to Kobe Bryant (never thought I'd say that), the bar as far as championships won is set pretty high for superstars in the post-Jordan era.

Should be interesting though. I still think Dallas can win the series and should they do that, the Heat made a long run for what will eventually be equated as all for nothing. You gotta believe the Lakers are going to get better once they add Howard, the Bulls SHOULD make some sort of move to resolve that they have 46 6'9 power forwards, none of which can do anything special except one taking up a huge bit of cap space, and you never know, maybe Russell Westbrook will realize he's NOT better than Kevin Durant and the Thunder will be as good as they should be.

I'm prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, which is Cuban hoisting that trophy come 2-3 weeks from now.

Ive already been quoted that i think the Heat will win it all.
If im wrong i wont post on NT for life.

If they win, they win. So be it.
Bron d-riders will throw it in our face but its just a game at the end of the day.

Ive already been quoted that i think the Heat will win it all.
If im wrong i wont post on NT for life.

If they win, they win. So be it.
Bron d-riders will throw it in our face but its just a game at the end of the day.

Heat offense has looked eh at times in these last two series but they've played Boston and Chicago. The two best defensive teams in the NBA IMO. I think their offense will explode against Dallas, who is a solid defensive team but they're no bos/Chicago. Also

Miami defense> any defense Dallas has seen so far in the playoffs also. I just don't see Miami losing to Dallas honestly, especially with home court.

Heat offense has looked eh at times in these last two series but they've played Boston and Chicago. The two best defensive teams in the NBA IMO. I think their offense will explode against Dallas, who is a solid defensive team but they're no bos/Chicago. Also

Miami defense> any defense Dallas has seen so far in the playoffs also. I just don't see Miami losing to Dallas honestly, especially with home court.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

WORD

Jordan's shoes are cool but he is not a cool person.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

WORD

Jordan's shoes are cool but he is not a cool person.

[h1]From 2009...

Michael Jordan acts like a total jerk at his Hall of Fame induction ceremony[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports Sep 12, 3:56 am EDT

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-jordanhall091209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&print=1 

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The tears tumbled, flooding his face and Michael Jordan had yet to march to the microphone at Symphony Hall. He had listened to the genuine stories and speeches of a remarkable class. He had watched a “This is Your Lifeâ€

[h1]From 2009...

Michael Jordan acts like a total jerk at his Hall of Fame induction ceremony[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports Sep 12, 3:56 am EDT

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-jordanhall091209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&print=1 

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The tears tumbled, flooding his face and Michael Jordan had yet to march to the microphone at Symphony Hall. He had listened to the genuine stories and speeches of a remarkable class. He had watched a “This is Your Lifeâ€

Back
Top Bottom