Historically underrated NBA players.

Dirk?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Dirk?
laugh.gif
It really isn't as stupid as you are making it out to be. I don't want to go THERE but I feel part of it is because of his nationality + pigmentation.

Till this day, he and Nash get totally disrespected when it comes to people claiming they didn't deserve their MVP Awards. Especially Mr. Nash. All Dirk has heard is how soft he is. How he choked vs. GSW. How he choked vs. Wade and the boys.

He is constantly battling unwarranted hate from folks.

Dirk?
laugh.gif
It really isn't as stupid as you are making it out to be. I don't want to go THERE but I feel part of it is because of his nationality + pigmentation.

Till this day, he and Nash get totally disrespected when it comes to people claiming they didn't deserve their MVP Awards. Especially Mr. Nash. All Dirk has heard is how soft he is. How he choked vs. GSW. How he choked vs. Wade and the boys.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dirk?
laugh.gif

DC, I think I have disagreed with literally every single one of your posts......until now.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Mitch Richmond was the first name that came to mind

The OG Rock!  Dude was a deadly shooter.  Him playing in Sacramento during his prime years hindered him.  Nobody will appreciate him playing out his mind, when he single handedly got the Kings the 8th seed in 1996/

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Mitch Richmond was the first name that came to mind

The OG Rock!  Dude was a deadly shooter.  Him playing in Sacramento during his prime years hindered him.  Nobody will appreciate him playing out his mind, when he single handedly got the Kings the 8th seed in 1996/

Dirk?
laugh.gif

DC, I think I have disagreed with literally every single one of your posts......until now.

No one gives a crap that Dirk is white
laugh.gif

He IS soft.  He DID choke against GS.  I'll give him a pass on the Heat series.  Not even Jordan could've won that series with all the whistles Wade was getting
laugh.gif

No one gives a crap that Dirk is white
laugh.gif

He IS soft.  He DID choke against GS.  I'll give him a pass on the Heat series.  Not even Jordan could've won that series with all the whistles Wade was getting
laugh.gif

Why is Dirk soft? Because he prefers to shoot jumpshots and not bang down low? Why do most perimeter based 6'8+ players have to be soft. People called Bird soft (yes they did). People questioned KG because he always shot jumpers. People definitely call Bosh soft.

Is it possible for a jump shooting 6'8+ dude to NOT be considered soft?

Why is Dirk soft? Because he prefers to shoot jumpshots and not bang down low? Why do most perimeter based 6'8+ players have to be soft. People called Bird soft (yes they did). People questioned KG because he always shot jumpers. People definitely call Bosh soft.

Is it possible for a jump shooting 6'8+ dude to NOT be considered soft?

I don't think he can take contact all that well. Has he ever had a good playoff series against a physical team?

I don't think he can take contact all that well. Has he ever had a good playoff series against a physical team?

Originally Posted by amel223

Bro Dirk has maybe two or three bad playoff series ever. Dude has made the playoffs for over a decade straight.

Do you really think he has never played a physical team.

He killed the Denver front line three years ago but because the Mavs lost it gets ignored. People like you are why I made this post.

It's gotten to the point where if you're a skilled/finesse/below-the-rim player, you're automatically "soft".

Someone needs to explain what they think being soft means, cause I'm pretty sure it means nothing.

Originally Posted by amel223

Bro Dirk has maybe two or three bad playoff series ever. Dude has made the playoffs for over a decade straight.

Do you really think he has never played a physical team.

He killed the Denver front line three years ago but because the Mavs lost it gets ignored. People like you are why I made this post.

It's gotten to the point where if you're a skilled/finesse/below-the-rim player, you're automatically "soft".

Someone needs to explain what they think being soft means, cause I'm pretty sure it means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom