Historically underrated NBA players.

2q0mwdk.jpg

Big Country 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Is Alex English not underrated or is he incredibly underrated? I was expecting to see his name in this thread.

His name was listed in the thread already . 

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Is Alex English not underrated or is he incredibly underrated? I was expecting to see his name in this thread.

His name was listed in the thread already . 

great topic OP

lol at the lebron pic..

but some of you guys have great picks..

I agree with the Sabonis, and DAVIS brothers. they were very underrated due to the talent around them. Wallace, statdomire, Reggie and rick smiths.

another player I would throw in there is Kurt Thomas

great topic OP

lol at the lebron pic..

but some of you guys have great picks..

I agree with the Sabonis, and DAVIS brothers. they were very underrated due to the talent around them. Wallace, statdomire, Reggie and rick smiths.

another player I would throw in there is Kurt Thomas

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dirk wandering around... literally... with his hands down by his side... literally... while his team is in the middle of a skirmish... is a testament to his softness. Not breaking anything up, not taking up for a teammate... not being a peacemaker, not being an instigator... literally just wandering around... that's soft. And also not quantifiable. But noticeable. I noticed.

Is Bynum soft too? because he did the exact same thing as dirk.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dirk wandering around... literally... with his hands down by his side... literally... while his team is in the middle of a skirmish... is a testament to his softness. Not breaking anything up, not taking up for a teammate... not being a peacemaker, not being an instigator... literally just wandering around... that's soft. And also not quantifiable. But noticeable. I noticed.

Originally Posted by senor chang

Alot of names who i thought were underrated have been mentioned...
here's another guy
display_image.jpg

Him & that whole Blazers squad was
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He was definitly underrated...

Originally Posted by senor chang

Alot of names who i thought were underrated have been mentioned...
here's another guy
display_image.jpg

Him & that whole Blazers squad was
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He was definitly underrated...

joegolfdad:
23ska909red02:
Bynum was probably worried that if he swung on someone, he'd break 7 bones, tear a ligament, a rupture a disk.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But alright, that's strike 1 on Bynum, for folks scoring at home.

How many strikes we got on Dirk? He gets like 3 game.

joegolfdad:
23ska909red02:
Bynum was probably worried that if he swung on someone, he'd break 7 bones, tear a ligament, a rupture a disk.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But alright, that's strike 1 on Bynum, for folks scoring at home.

How many strikes we got on Dirk? He gets like 3 game.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

LRJONES84 wrote:

EDDIE JONES.  SICK.  I actually had him 2nd only to MJ then Kobe came in and I cant lie it was hard for me to like Kobe the year that Eddie was traded lol but now my list of all time favorites is 1A. MJ 1B Kobe 2. Eddie Jones
30t6p3b.gif
should've never traded him away 
30t6p3b.gif
EJ could've played the 3 and would've got a ring or 2 or 3 had he not been traded for Glen Rice

I remember Glen Rice's 1st game at Staples and the crowd was chanting "WE-WANT ED-DIE!" *clap, clap, clap clap clap* "WE-WANT ED-DIE!"  
pimp.gif
mad.gif
{ the only reason I ever liked the Hornets back then

Back
Top Bottom