Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Take in the kid. As its yours. The world needs more balck fathers. God Bless

michael-jordan-lol.gif

I think "how can i repay you" was enough. Give her a chance to get engaged in the convo, geez.

Trollin was the primary objective :lol:

I can't take this site serious anymore so i just go hail mary for the lulz and see if anything sticks.

Slick, these older chicks that say "I'm not looking to hook up" are full of it.

Hell any chick that says that just doesn't want the label of just a hook up. If you chill with a woman and there is a mutual attraction, sex will happen. They just say that so you don't think just because she's giving up sex that it's JUST sex. Chat them up, have a few drinks, don't make your only intention of meeting based on sex. If you're charming, kind, and attractive then its inevitable.

Put off a laid back "I don't need sex from you" vibe and they'll be even more attracted. I can't tell you how many chicks have told me no sex before they come and sex ends up happening. Probably about a 98% success rate and the other 2% is because I didn't want to.
Exactly. These women are full of ****z on POF
roll.gif
 I got first night lays from the majority of women I've met on POF. The problem is alot of thirsty men be hitting them asking "Are you DTF", and they get turned off by it. When the chemistry is there, the sex will happen. 

That's obviously a copy and paste profile though.

I'm guessing this is the "original"

I party like its 1999. I am America’s next top model. I never sweat. My strengths outweigh my weaknesses. I am constantly caller number 9 and win tickets to all the best shows. I bat 400. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a spatula and a toaster oven. I’m a stellar hugger and a world-class cuddler. I dance with the stars. I consistently beat Chuck Norris in arm-wrestling. I once read Paradise Lost, the Odyssey and War & Peace all in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I shower daily. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy eveningwear. Sushi is my favorite food group. I bake 30-minute brownies in 20 minutes flat. Moms love me and children want to be me. I know the exact location of every item in the supermarket. I always pick the fullest and most symmetrical Christmas trees. On Wednesdays, after practice, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I eat soup. I am a go-getter. I sleep once a day. Basically...I rock.

Last edited:
That's obviously a copy and paste profile though.

I'm guessing this is the "original"

I party like its 1999. I am America’s next top model. I never sweat. My strengths outweigh my weaknesses. I am constantly caller number 9 and win tickets to all the best shows. I bat 400. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a spatula and a toaster oven. I’m a stellar hugger and a world-class cuddler. I dance with the stars. I consistently beat Chuck Norris in arm-wrestling. I once read Paradise Lost, the Odyssey and War & Peace all in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I shower daily. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy eveningwear. Sushi is my favorite food group. I bake 30-minute brownies in 20 minutes flat. Moms love me and children want to be me. I know the exact location of every item in the supermarket. I always pick the fullest and most symmetrical Christmas trees. On Wednesdays, after practice, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I eat soup. I am a go-getter. I sleep once a day. Basically...I rock.
ya i know, pralli female trollin? Just thought it was funny while reading through that whole profile

damn son lmao! why are you still on my head? lol. They work the majority of the time trust me. On a side note this broad hit me up and straight out asked for the pipe. I gotta curve though im always skeptical about P that easy.

i met up with a girl i met on match friday. she brought a friend and i didnt eem know until i got there. i was like well ummm ok. that friend just killed the vibe.

wow that sucks, you should of said, if i would of know you was going to bring another party, i would of brough a friend to. you didnt pay for there meals.

i met up with a girl i met on match friday. she brought a friend and i didnt eem know until i got there. i was like well ummm ok. that friend just killed the vibe.
You should have left when you saw that. She thought you were going to do something to her and brought the third wheel so something wouldn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom