Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That's how it is on dating sites.

Girls don't need to search and hit up dudes first. They can "browse" just by going through their inbox

i tried signing up for one of those sugar daddy sites with a fake profile saying i was a young techie working for a startup in silicon valley. quite interesting with the amount of messages you get bombarded with compared to the other sites :lol:

Man unless I put in the work myself I attract nothing but beasts
mean.gif

Sisqo wants to meet me...def dont wanna see that thong tha tha tha thong
sick.gif
Eve?

That 48 year old is nice, thats the type of women I see at the cougar club some even 10x better looking. wood definitely berry

:rofl: @ cactus jack.

I need new openers, mine are all old and stale

woke up to this saying "they want to meet you"

The body aint too shabby prob worth a drunken smash, but I know if I go through with it everytime i see this...

Im going to think of this...
That looks like a pretty nice chick bro. If the personality is good, she is wifey material

alright fellas im new to this game. ive been in a 4 year relationship that ended a few months ago so i really haven't flirted/talked to many girls since high school. so what im noticing is that it is tough out there for asian (chinese) dudes like me. seems like girls just dont dig asian dudes (even asian girls
mean.gif
)

still got this chicks number off OKC number but not sure what to do with it. shes not DTF
frown.gif
laugh.gif
(seems like a lot of asian chicks arent DTF)but seems like a really cool chick. whats the game plan guys? i need guidance

Last edited:

alright fellas im new to this game. ive been in a 4 year relationship that ended a few months ago so i really haven't flirted/talked to many girls since high school. so what im noticing is that it is tough out there for asian (chinese) dudes like me. seems like girls just dont dig asian dudes (even asian girls
mean.gif
)

still got this chicks number off OKC number but not sure what to do with it. shes not DTF
frown.gif
laugh.gif
(seems like a lot of asian chicks arent DTF)but seems like a really cool chick. whats the game plan guys? i need guidance
All bishes are DTF. It's up to you to get them to that point. Take her on a nice date. Seduce her with your charm. Bring her back to your place and smash the bish. 

Back
Top Bottom