Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You have significantly more competition online than in real life.

Not to mention how many thirsty dudes are bombarding even the ugly chicks with messages.

I'm sayin, like how can I one night a 8-10 after the club, but not get a message back from a 6 online?

You have significantly more competition online than in real life.

Not to mention how many thirsty dudes are bombarding even the ugly chicks with messages.

I'm sayin, like how can I one night a 8-10 after the club, but not get a message back from a 6 online?

Lighting? Alcohol?

Lets be honest if you're consistently pulling/smashing 8-10...why would you bother mentioning you suck at online dating?

I'm only on POF, and yet I've seen some of the same chicks from POF when I scroll through other sites. Some are even using the exact pics :lol:

i met up with a girl i met on match friday. she brought a friend and i didnt eem know until i got there. i was like well ummm ok. that friend just killed the vibe.

I would've just excused myself from wherever they were and called deuces. I would've ordered food first though and stiffed them with the bill.

Lighting? Alcohol?

Lets be honest if you're consistently pulling/smashing 8-10...why would you bother mentioning you suck at online dating?

Quote notifications FTW

Bra this is like the second time you've gone at my neck for what? It was a statement not a question. I'm just not used to puttin in work online. Ever since MySpace and Urbanchat, I've been on 0 social media sites. Well when Facebook was first out. But I don't know, I'm not a selfie guy so maybe more then 2 pics would help or a better, longer profile. I tried and wanted to get action off of it for about a week but all this lets get to know each other thru messages , pics, and profiles don't work for me.

I love reading NT success stories :pimp: maybe I'll try when I learn how to interact online better.

So ease up off my back before I send em at you!!!!!

I actually don't use POF at all. I don't like the layout, it's too messy and the girls don't seem very kosher.

On the other hand, OKC is easier to navigate, has more functions, and is just cleaner overall.

So ease up off my back before I send em at you!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Observations =/= shots.

That explains a lot though...I didn't even realize it was you Mr. Conductor. ( Now that was a shot. Just because.)

I tried and wanted to get action off of it for about a week but all this lets get to know each other thru messages , pics, and profiles don't work for me.

The concept is to move away from the site/get her number as fast as possible. Then make plans to hang out asap or within a week. = Yambs.

You're Welcome.

Last edited:
when i first created my POF I had so many decent/fine chicks coming at me now im getting bombarded with 5's and below aka whales. I also noticed chicks from OKC that are on POF and lmao when they check my profile. Ive also gotten double messages from chicks that i never responded to weeks prior. im like :smh:

From that first pic, if you zoomed out 2-3 times, she doesnt look too bad. That second pic though....uhhhhhh......uuuhhhhh.....LOL

I need some on the team like this.

48 years old
devil.gif

This particular one isn't down with the swirl though.
laugh.gif
aw hell na

wouldnt even do it if she asked me

Back
Top Bottom