Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

mean.gif
roll.gif

LOL.....just seen another homegirl from middle school & high school on here, which is funny cause just a couple months ago she was all over FB with her engagement and stuff. Funny how things work.

Surprised she didn't have a picture of the newborn on her profile. (I see it pretty often)

Baby can't even hold it's head up yet and they're looking for new D

Ok so I'm finally out of this 7 yr relationship gone bad and made a POF account for some easy act. I get plenty of action online with girls interested until they find out my profession.

When I tell them I'm a conductor for the railroad n not a d boy or chief exec they fall off the map.

I'm like ***** I make close to 100k a year n I don't wear coveralls n check tickets SMH, I think I'm better off in the streets.

Last edited:
Ok so I'm finally out of this 7 yr relationship gone bad and made a POF account for some easy act. I get plenty of action online with girls interested until they find out my profession.

When I tell them I'm a conductor for the railroad n not a d boy or chief exec they fall off the map.

I'm like ***** I make close to 100k a year n I don't wear coveralls n check tickets SMH, I think I'm better off in the streets.

Why not just say you work for the (company's name) if you think that's why they're falling off the map

I joined MeetMe awhile back to see what was really good, but so far I've only gathered that it's a terribly upsetting site.  It's way more similar to Facebook than POF or OKC is.  The downside of this is you get to see how low some guys will go in their attempt to get yambs.  Place is Simp City. The dude's will co-sign on anything a girl writes just to try to get in her pants.  As a result, a good percentage of girls on MeetMe have ultra-inflated egos to the point where they're pretty much delusional.  Saw something that really irked me today and I had to say my piece: 
Chick is prob hanging in a closet somewhere.

That doesn't even make sense. That's a cool job and you make decent money. Most chicks don't even care where the money comes from.

Why you letting these chicks get to know you? Lol unless you plan on cuffing one they shouldn't need to know what you do

Even then, ain't no way chicks curving you because you're a conductor, gotta be something else. Either that or you're from an area/culture where it means something.

Yea that really doesn't make sense at all :lol:. Even dummies and no common sense having women could connect "conductor" with the railroad, and the railroad with a good amount of money.

Man how old are you?

We already know that you just got out of a long term relationship,what you do and about how much you make per year. God knows how much you're telling these chicks. :smh: :x

Stop giving away your life story to people you don't know. That's more than likely what's running them off not that you're gainfully employed :rolleyes

When they ask what you do for a living that roughly translates to do you have a job. For the most part they don't actually give a **** what you do.

People can ask whatever they want...it's up to you what you answer and how you answer it.

Back
Top Bottom