Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My dude i fell out my chair at work as soon as i scrolled down! i wouldnt smash that if i drank a bottle of everclear solo! :x:smh:

its a charger doe

alright guys, i think im done with pof and any other online dating bs

i got all there is to get at this point, and im about to hit the club and prolly rake in more solid yams anyways

i will be lurkin for some pics doe and the lolz 

Got drunk last night and signed up on Match.com. Actually looking for someone to start a relationship so i'm ok with this decision to sign up haha. We shall see how it goes.

Got drunk last night and signed up on Match.com.

I saw a groupon for Match.com this morning/last night :lol: Is that what motivated you? :nerd:

Went to see what the actual prices were for the pay sites...eharmony is like 60 a month :x :x

Last edited:
I've come to realize that these online dating sites do more harm than good.

Anyone else feel that way? Even if you're smashing off these websites, I think it's detrimental to you. Not in the sense of STDs or anything, but more of a mental affect that's slow but sure. Anyone else feel this way?

I've come to realize that these online dating sites do more harm than good.

Anyone else feel that way? Even if you're smashing off these websites, I think it's detrimental to you. Not in the sense of STDs or anything, but more of a mental affect that's slow but sure. Anyone else feel this way?
Completely disagree.  If anything using POF and OKC has increased my confidence exponentially. After I started spitting e-game to random girls, I realized that it translates just as well (if not better) to real life.  POF and OKC are good because they give you the opportunity to take risks with no actual consequences or letdown.  They help me gauge what I'm actually capable of.

I really don't take this site seriously but i pulled this asian breezy's number so lets see how far this goes.

if this is on some catfish type ish Ima be SMH

I joined MeetMe awhile back to see what was really good, but so far I've only gathered that it's a terribly upsetting site.  It's way more similar to Facebook than POF or OKC is.  The downside of this is you get to see how low some guys will go in their attempt to get yambs.  Place is Simp City. The dude's will co-sign on anything a girl writes just to try to get in her pants.  As a result, a good percentage of girls on MeetMe have ultra-inflated egos to the point where they're pretty much delusional.  Saw something that really irked me today and I had to say my piece: 

Birds gon bird. You end up looking like the bigger lame writing paragraphs trying to educate.

75% of these broads that talk that crap are getting knocked down for a movie an ice cream cone anyways.

Birds gon bird. You end up looking like the bigger lame writing paragraphs trying to educate.

75% of these broads that talk that crap are getting knocked down for a movie an ice cream cone anyways.
Basically even though I agree with dude and what he posted.mits also a lot of guys that want to be "providers" too but I think most of them do that as a form of control.

I joined MeetMe awhile back to see what was really good, but so far I've only gathered that it's a terribly upsetting site.  It's way more similar to Facebook than POF or OKC is.  The downside of this is you get to see how low some guys will go in their attempt to get yambs.  Place is Simp City. The dude's will co-sign on anything a girl writes just to try to get in her pants.  As a result, a good percentage of girls on MeetMe have ultra-inflated egos to the point where they're pretty much delusional.  Saw something that really irked me today and I had to say my piece: 

View media item 640884

Laid out that truth. You have nothing to add to the relationship, why do you want one so bad with someone who's infinitely worth more? Wasted with females online (or in general) though.

All valid...but a complete waste of time trying to rationalize with women on virtually anything

A lot of women with careers, degrees ect still want to provided for/ taken care of but they don't or can't cook/clean.

They're Independent when it comes to making money but not spending it.

Meanwhile we're out here trying to be well rounded for these **** they just pick either or. Guaranteed most if not all of ya'll got a decent job/career and can do your own cleaning and cooking and aren't boring.

*Terio voice* ooooo oooooo

Got drunk last night and signed up on Match.com. Actually looking for someone to start a relationship so i'm ok with this decision to sign up haha. We shall see how it goes.

Damn, thought you were happily locked down with a chick. Keep us updated Fam.

So I have this 34 yr old breezy coming over tonight from pof. Shes seeking marriage according to her profile. She sent me some seductive pics last night and said "I hope we can do it" im taking that as getting the yambs. I just dont want her to think I wanna marry her or anything lol. She might be hooked :smile:

Back
Top Bottom