Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's 2021...

Shorty post one pic, red flag.
Shorty pics taken from the first iPhone, red flag.
Shorty pics are all strategically from the neck up, red flag.
Shorty first profile pic is a quote from Justin Laboy, red flag.
Shorty is a conservative but Spotify profile is all hiphop, red flag.

friday-after-next-friday.gif

New chick caught me slippin a while back, been on the Maca Root and exercise. Successfully redeemed my stroke. Now about to drop her, head game was weak. Gave her the benefit of the doubt, but nope it is in fact whack.

Using PEDs yet complaining about weak head. I never understood why women and men sit there unsatisfied during sex and don't say #$%^ She was probably complaining to herself both times.

Every now and then chicks just need lil direction and save the I ain't got time to teach nonsense. Some chicks be holding back like Goku in all areas until they get comfortable

You can tell looking at a ***** neck if she fat or not... But you crazy for meeting up with broads without an FT or Snapchat these days

It's a lack of options type of thing and or just scared of messing the situation up.

There's plenty of chicks who look regular/slimmer from the shoulders or chest area up and the rest looks wild.

Using PEDs yet complaining about weak head. I never understood why women and men sit there unsatisfied during sex and don't say #$%^ She was probably complaining to herself both times.

Every now and then chicks just need lil direction and save the I ain't got time to teach nonsense. Some chicks be holding back like Goku in all areas until they get comfortable
I am all for giving direction but when you come out the mouth multiple times saying your good at everything in a sex conversation. Ok. Prove it. Had chicks before that didn't need any direction, if you know what you doing then no direction needed.

I am all for giving direction but when you come out the mouth multiple times saying your good at everything in a sex conversation. Ok. Prove it. Had chicks before that didn't need any direction, if you know what you doing then no direction needed.

I thought it was understood that most of the people who talk about sex a lot or talk a big game are usually liars or overestimate themselves.

She might actually think she knows what she's doing but no one has told her otherwise yet they come back for the sequel.

I feel for the dudes out here actually trying to date/find relationships. :lol:

Can't take some of these women seriously.

Shorty in her 30s and realizing her options are dwindling because she's competing with younger girls that aren't washed up like her. Reality is setting in for ole girl

Guarantee you these "sparks" will fly if her dates pulled up in a Lamborghini or Ferrari

Dating game is funny cuz alot of girls don't realize the inevitable until the day comes.
Women have the advantage from 18-25. Then the tide turns as they get older where they are suddenly at a disadvantage with younger girls as competition

Back
Top Bottom