Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My number of matches when I was on the apps definitely came in waves. Some weeks on the high end around 60-70 matches a week between hinge and tinder then another 100 likes I wanted nothing to do with. I don't live in a heavily densely populated area though.

I can only imagine what it's like for yall in metro areas.

smashing chicks left and right burn you out mentally. Apps legit ruined my perspective on women these days I don’t ever see myself taking anyone serious anymore. It completely killed my patience because if any women act a way that annoy me, I just move to the next with no regards. Which I’m sure the same is for most women on these apps because since I moved to Arizona, I see the same chicks on these apps 😂

All facts.

My willingness to reconcile any 'issues' is pretty much zero at this point because like you said you can just move on.

**** isn't healthy at all though :lol:

There's a million plus people doing the same thing it's either because of boredom or loneliness. People really treat dating like a hobby/game now....and they aren't even enjoying it :smh::lol:

Not sure what it's like for you cats in the US, but over here in Canada we've been on rotating lockdowns for the past year and a half. Things finally opened up in July but some of these people online are STILL on these apps just to text and chat virtually. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not sure what it's like for you cats in the US, but over here in Canada we've been on rotating lockdowns for the past year and a half. Things finally opened up in July but some of these people online are STILL on these apps just to text and chat virtually. :smh: :smh: :smh:
They better send that etransfer if they want a penpal.

Yeah I think that's the case everywhere. Even before 2020.

When chicks get bored/lonely. Download apps.
Fight with their bf. Download apps.
Need an ego boost. Download apps.

I'll never be able to get bored enough to operate like some people do.

Take away ego/boredom the user base for these apps would fall considerably

Options are a good thing. There's no such thing as too many options because there's no way ones interest level is the same with the all the matches you get. The problem is people aren't being selective or they aren't making good choices.

Men and women are pissing in the dating pool and complaining about the aftermath.

Even in relationships many people with their gf/bf because they're tired of running the streets or want consistent sex.

I'm not sure how you can be on NT since 07 or on the internet in general and not see how it makes perfect sense.

That's why find it funny when people talk about "hook up" culture.

In a way I was hoping the goofy/socially awkward men and the goofy/socially awkward women would find their way to each other.
But in reality the socially awkward women think they’re too good for the guys that act just like they do. It’s all ****** up.

In a way I was hoping the goofy/socially awkward men and the goofy/socially awkward women would find their way to each other.
But in reality the socially awkward women think they’re too good for the guys that act just like they do. It’s all ****ed up.

Men and women look for certain characteristics and personality types in a body that doesn't fit those characteristics and personality types. I think that's a huge part of the disconnect.

I've seen women on Reddit complain about not being able to find guys who play video games, anime etc. One was in NYC of all places

This is the most recent. The fact that short list superficial nonsense is the barrier to entry is another convo but yeah.

Men and women look for certain characteristics and personality types in a body that doesn't fit those characteristics and personality types. I think that's a huge part of the disconnect.

I've seen women on Reddit complain about not being able to find guys who play video games, anime etc. One was in NYC of all places

This is the most recent. The fact that short list superficial nonsense is the barrier to entry is another convo but yeah.

They just want a 6ft tall+ handsome and physically fit, college educated family man that earns 6 figures who loves to travel, taking care of his labradoodle, and is ready to settle down with only her.

You're telling me that's too much to ask for?

C2EE6297-E19D-4B4A-AF25-B85FA304A481.png

Last edited:
Wish I kept better track of all my dating site/app screenshots over the years. I should have made a blog/tumblr like Dead Fish of Tinder.

Interesting part is sometimes not being able to really tell who's joking/trolling (especially with Halloween coming up) because some of the things people put on their profiles are so ridiculous or just plain stupid.

Man the cuffing season showcase looks amazing out here but I have zero mask game.
Same, my charm is my smile and facial expressions, mask is killing it for me. My boy is a black dude will green eyes so that MOFO ain't affected at all. Another reason I wanted to get the vaccine, take this damn mask off.

Back
Top Bottom