Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dont see anything wrong with her post. I felt the same while going out with multiple chicks on the apps. Majority of them I would feel absolutely nothing for, like didnt even want to beat. The dates were good but in the end i just wanted to finish the date and bounce. Out of the countless dates i had been on i can count on one hand how many I actually felt something for and wanted to continue to something deeper.

Dude be finding them stallions walking around. Love his skits. LOL

Yea, all 101% of them. He uses Persiphani a lot but Lisa Yaro who usually "plays" crazy in his films too. Lowkey, this series "The Lesbian Homie" was actually good, had a Love and Basketball feel to it when you run the whole season in succession, plus E body is crazy (she has gained some weight since). Even the girl who they had be a butch *****, Chris in the film, I looked up IRL and she's :pimp:.

I mean surely she cheated but GD.

Is that a bad thing though or is it just an observation?

Regurgitating unoriginal thoughts/opinions verbatim is what you're calling an observation?

What he wrote doesn't even apply to what she wrote. Maybe he didn't read it, maybe there's a reading comprehension issue or maybe there's some sort of bias but there's an obvious disconnect.

She's some twisted version of hopeless romantic searching for feelings that she's never experienced by her own admission.

I wouldn't say anything is wrong with it but there's a lack of self awareness.

I dont see anything wrong with her post. I felt the same while going out with multiple chicks on the apps. Majority of them I would feel absolutely nothing for, like didnt even want to beat. The dates were good but in the end i just wanted to finish the date and bounce. Out of the countless dates i had been on i can count on one hand how many I actually felt something for and wanted to continue to something deeper.

You probably weren't that interested in the chicks to begin with.

So many people are going on dates with people they don't like like that and repeatedly having bad sex :lol: :smh:

I dont see anything wrong with her post. I felt the same while going out with multiple chicks on the apps. Majority of them I would feel absolutely nothing for, like didnt even want to beat.
So why would you hang out with them? :lol:

Assuming you haven't "found" anyone yet, I would consider deleting the apps altogether if that's how you feel about the women you're interacting with.

So why would you hang out with them? :lol:

Assuming you haven't "found" anyone yet, I would consider deleting the apps altogether if that's how you feel about the women you're interacting with.
:lol: Why would you cut off his post where it's clear what he means and said nothing about hanging out?

:lol: Why would you cut off his post where it's clear what he means and said nothing about hanging out?

With actual good dates generally people don't want to just to finish and bounce. And the fact that it happened on multiple occasions...something is off.

3 dates planned in 3 days. 3 Ls :rofl:

Regurgitating unoriginal thoughts/opinions verbatim is what you're calling an observation?

What he wrote doesn't even apply to what she wrote. Maybe he didn't read it, maybe there's a reading comprehension issue or maybe there's some sort of bias but there's an obvious disconnect.

She's some twisted version of hopeless romantic searching for feelings that she's never experienced by her own admission.

I wouldn't say anything is wrong with it but there's a lack of self awareness.

You probably weren't that interested in the chicks to begin with.

So many people are going on dates with people they don't like like that and repeatedly having bad sex :lol: :smh:

Oh yea i will 100% admit i was going out on dates out of boredom and just to have something to do. I live in Atl so its dumb easy to set a date up.

And i got a girl now so i deleted the apps months ago.

Oh yea i will 100% admit i was going out on dates out of boredom and just to have something to do. I live in Atl so its dumb easy to set a date up.

And i got a girl now so i deleted the apps months ago.

There's a million plus people doing the same thing it's either because of boredom or loneliness. People really treat dating like a hobby/game now....and they aren't even enjoying it :smh::lol:

Man when I first moved to NYC and didn’t know anyone I was doing like 3 dates a week. One or two weekday dates after work and then a date on Saturday. Not every week but most weeks that’s what I was doing. Hopping on the subway to meet up and get drinks. 2/3 of those would lead to easy buns on the same night.

I got burned out after like 3-4 months of doing that. I don’t know how people do it.

Man when I first moved to NYC and didn’t know anyone I was doing like 3 dates a week. One or two weekday dates after work and then a date on Saturday. Not every week but most weeks that’s what I was doing. Hopping on the subway to meet up and get drinks. 2/3 of those would lead to easy buns on the same night.

I got burned out after like 3-4 months of doing that. I don’t know how people do it.

smashing chicks left and right burn you out mentally. Apps legit ruined my perspective on women these days I don’t ever see myself taking anyone serious anymore. It completely killed my patience because if any women act a way that annoy me, I just move to the next with no regards. Which I’m sure the same is for most women on these apps because since I moved to Arizona, I see the same chicks on these apps 😂

Same reason i had to get off them apps. Too many choices, too many options. Everybody becomes expendable and you stop seeing people as people. I would delete and come back to the apps months later and still see the same people and partly feel bad because me and them are all trapped in the cycle. But you really cant beat the convenience.

It's too watered down now and no one takes it seriously. You used to have to have the nerve to approach someone, talk to them on the phone, set up a date. Now it's damn near like an Amazon transaction. An analogy would be: It's gone from going to the grocery store and cooking dinner from scratch to a processed task like grabbing something from the vending machine. Apps have taken the humanistic element out of it, making it too easy thus sacrificing appreciation. I don't see it getting any better either.

smashing chicks left and right burn you out mentally. Apps legit ruined my perspective on women these days I don’t ever see myself taking anyone serious anymore. It completely killed my patience because if any women act a way that annoy me, I just move to the next with no regards. Which I’m sure the same is for most women on these apps because since I moved to Arizona, I see the same chicks on these apps 😂

This 100%. Having too many options makes you move differently. Can’t imagine how it is for women. They’re probably getting 5-7x more matches than men are.

On a side note, any decent looking man should have no problem getting matches on these apps. I always scratch my head when I read these articles about young men that are sexless.

Last edited:
Been single for a minute now and still haven't hopped on any of the apps yet. Reading through here makes me not even want to try them again :lol:
As long as you're just approaching it as fun and have little to no expectations, you should be fine :lol:

On a side note, any decent looking man should have know problem getting matches on these apps. I always scratch my head when I read these articles about young men that are sexless.
Think about how awkward and goofy most men are today though. Unless you're an athlete and/or rich YNS being a weirdo with no game.

Imagine a girl ******* with a guy after he tells her he's participating in No Nut November with his friends.

top notch women already had a plethora of options, but now. :smh: mad dudes on social media gassing them up, and if shes' on a dating app it's a wrap. I'm curious to know how the dating landscape will be in about 5 years.

This 100%. Having too many options makes you move differently. Can’t imagine how it is for women. They’re probably getting 5-7x more matches than men are.

On a side note, any decent looking man should have no problem getting matches on these apps. I always scratch my head when I read these articles about young men that are sexless.

Getting matches and having sex are two different things. I get matches but if I get unmatched on the BLK app after literally 2 messages with no explanation, then no sex for me

Like you said though, it's a problem of too many options

Options are a good thing. There's no such thing as too many options because there's no way ones interest level is the same with the all the matches you get. The problem is people aren't being selective or they aren't making good choices.

Men and women are pissing in the dating pool and complaining about the aftermath.

Even in relationships many people with their gf/bf because they're tired of running the streets or want consistent sex.

I'm not sure how you can be on NT since 07 or on the internet in general and not see how it makes perfect sense.

That's why find it funny when people talk about "hook up" culture.

top notch women already had a plethora of options, but now. :smh: mad dudes on social media gassing them up, and if shes' on a dating app it's a wrap. I'm curious to know how the dating landscape will be in about 5 years.
Going to be like a vending machine, looks at the pics. Presses a button on the keypad a key drops down, go unlock the door and be out.
171004155619-singapore-vending-machine-chef-in-box-008.jpg

online dating is interesting.. the better than average ones tell you they don’t get hollered at in real time.

Sometimes better 2 delete all apps and just holler in real time. You have a better chance of keeping there attention because they don’t have 600 messages in there inbox or 20 missed texts.

Yeah as long you got good pictures, and you not shadow banned on majority of the top apps like myself😂, no one should struggle getting matches or be lacking options these days.

Back
Top Bottom