Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Married man who " never got into the dating app game" is fanaticizing about making a fake profile on a dating app because chicks were falling over someone else in Vegas.

Sounds like a the a scenario from a romantic comedy movie.

Not as weird as dude who said he created a fake female profile

Several guys on Reddit have made posts about changing their sexual preference :smh:

They rationalize it as seeing what the apps are like for women. Seems like a twisted form of an ego boost. The post are generally made by dudes who don't really get matches with women.
What happens if they still aint getting matches. Im not photogenic by any means but I pulled some nice ones.

They rationalize it as seeing what the apps are like for women. Seems like a twisted form of an ego boost. The post are generally made by dudes who don't really get matches with women.
That's pretty ****in weird.

Sound like the type of guys to suck a **** just to see what it's like

Damn, I broke one of my rules of app dating, never swipe on a chick that doesn't show body pics. I must of not paid attention, smh. She's cute, decided to still talk to her and she is quite eager which is already giving me big girl vibes. Still, trying to go nice about this, but need to figure a way out to get her full look or something. I already threw out the first example. I told her I relieve stress by workout, run or hike, and she said she I like to box. I felt kinda good about that response, but still wanted more assurance, so I asked her "you got hands, dope, you got gloves too"? She "said, yes, why, you don't believe I box". I said, "yeah, I do, just wanted to know your level of stress lol". She laugh it off and flipped the convo on a different topic.

Not sure if I should continue this or try another tactic.

I messed with a couple of big girls a few times. This one Palestinian girl was really pretty. She was a nurse too, so you know she was a freak. The box and top was A1.

Shooters shoot

First of all I never condone sending women money just because or to get their attention because that's the biggest sucker thing you could ever do.

BUT he is technically the one that opened that door from the first sentence that opened his mouth. By the third clip I thought dude was doing a Mike Epps impersonation.

First of all I never condone sending women money just because or to get their attention because that's the biggest sucker thing you could ever do.

BUT he is technically the one that opened that door from the first sentence that opened his mouth. By the third clip I thought dude was doing a Mike Epps impersonation.
Haha yeah his technique was a swing and miss, maybe it would’ve worked on a ratchet chick, Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio would know lol. Obviously she was hating before he even started talking so he was dead in the water. She wasn’t feeling him insulting her car 😂 he def came off thirsty and lying about being a boss

Haha yeah his technique was a swing and miss, maybe it would’ve worked on a ratchet chick, Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio would know lol. Obviously she was hating before he even started talking so he was dead in the water. She wasn’t feeling him insulting her car 😂 he def came off thirsty and lying about being a boss

Oh don't get me wrong. Her recording the whole interaction was corny too.

Why not ask for her FB/IG or Facetime/video chat? And not having a FB/IG account/app doesn't necessarily prevent you from looking at someone's IG/FB.

People who are "into fitness/working out" but still over weight all over social media.
I use to do that. Then these females would get mad if I didn't add them back, or unfollowed them after. Anyways, she ended up adding more pics to her profile the other day, and my sentiments were correct :lol:

I use to do that. Then these females would get mad if I didn't add them back, or unfollowed them after. Anyways, she ended up adding more pics to her profile the other day, and my sentiments were correct :lol:

How fat we talking here though?

Some of these big girls aren't so bad man. The box for some of them are A1. You feel like you going out for a swim :emoji_joy:

How fat we talking here though?

Some of these big girls aren't so bad man. The box for some of them are A1. You feel like you going out for a swim :emoji_joy:
Nah if she shaped like lizzo, issa pass. Now if it’s Alecia Star type “fat”, I’m making a trip to my local gas station and having a great night

Nah if she shaped like lizzo, issa pass. Now if it’s Alecia Star type “fat”, I’m making a trip to my local gas station and having a great night

💯

Big girls like Lizzo is a no-no for me....

But big girls like Kate Wasley, Robin Lawley, Iskarsa LAwrence, and Ashley Graham are more than acceptable...for me. Everyone has their preferences.

The lizzo v NT beef is a site to see.

I too have a weight limit I can tolerate however.
Get in the weight room fam. Until then, it's not like you have to squad or deadlift her and carry her over the top of a mountain to safety pinned down by snipers. Just go doggy. Hell she'll probably be supporting your lightweight self at that point like when tiny dogs be tryna mount much bigger breeds at the dog park

I messed with a couple of big girls a few times. This one Palestinian girl was really pretty. She was a nurse too, so you know she was a freak. The box and top was A1.
I matched with a Syrian check a few months ago, she's cute, big girl too, but a few of her pics had her sisters in it. Fam, dime pieces, that's why I swiped right lol. On her gram she posting up all these weddings stories and pics, I'm like "you need a +1 for the next party?", turns out all her sister are married. Smh. I should of known.

Back
Top Bottom