Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Damn, I broke one of my rules of app dating, never swipe on a chick that doesn't show body pics. I must of not paid attention, smh. She's cute, decided to still talk to her and she is quite eager which is already giving me big girl vibes. Still, trying to go nice about this, but need to figure a way out to get her full look or something. I already threw out the first example. I told her I relieve stress by workout, run or hike, and she said she I like to box. I felt kinda good about that response, but still wanted more assurance, so I asked her "you got hands, dope, you got gloves too"? She "said, yes, why, you don't believe I box". I said, "yeah, I do, just wanted to know your level of stress lol". She laugh it off and flipped the convo on a different topic.

Not sure if I should continue this or try another tactic.

Why not ask for her FB/IG or Facetime/video chat? And not having a FB/IG account/app doesn't necessarily prevent you from looking at someone's IG/FB.

People who are "into fitness/working out" but still over weight all over social media.

Last edited:
Was drinking and downloaded tinder again. Went ahead and got the gold. 2 things
1. I hid my age bc the gold account is $15 if you say you're 21. If l put my real age it would've been $45 :stoneface:
2. I uploaded a few pics and thought adding a pic of me as a kid would be an easy ice breaker for the girl to comment on. Wrong. Tinder said that violates the terms and it got deleted. I get it that they don't want kids on there but goodness, it's me.

Edit: I'm certain my account is shadowbanned, meaning no one can view it. Probably bc I've deleted my profile and recreated it too many times. I get bored/tipsy and download it then come to me senses and delete it at least once a month. I'm going to request a refund if that's the case.

Update. Who was on tinder? Not me.
Screenshot_20211012-202807_Gmail.jpg

SmartSelect_20211012-040833_Samsung Internet.gif

Last edited:
I only wanted to try it for one month, but seems like they raised the price on Tinder Gold. Haven't been using the app recently, but just got a few likes and wanted to see who/how they look. Got quoted $25 a month...

Tinder memberships pure scam lol, only app I payed for and had super success from it was hinge... sadly I been ban and having to deal with bumble as my main go to app :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Do they charge women more too? Price differences based on age might explain why some profiles have the wrong age. Charging more for people over 30 and the fact that they aren't transparent about pricing seems like it would be illegal. I thought people were just lying because they wanted younger/older people or they lied on their FB back in the day.

The fact that people are from anywhere from $30-$149.99 on these apps is wild.

Unless they changed something in the past year Idk how y'all getting banned. (Posting kid pics for ice breaking purposes makes no sense women don't put effort into messages like that)

I had stuff like this and memes making fun of "foodies" and "dog moms" for years on all of my profiles.
apple-vs-pear.jpg

I'm sorry you posted that stuff on a dating site to attract women?

:rofl:

More so trolling and as a deterrent for the apples but women would message me about it thinking it was funny. Pretty sure I talked it back in the day when this thread was in it's early stages the POF/OKcupid days.

:rofl:

More so trolling and as a deterrent for the apples but women would message me about it thinking it was funny. Pretty sure I talked it back in the day when this thread was in it's early stages the POF/OKcupid days.
Gotcha, have said some wild stuff back then too when just playing around.

It's crazy how women can shame men for height, meat size, physique etc and they just see it as fun and games but the moment a man posts something critical, it's offensive all of a sudden. Not saying either is right, it's just wild how they see it as fun and games until it's on them.

Body positivity only applies to women. Specifically overweight women.

But when it comes down to it depends how it's said and who's saying it.

Even taking away money/fame. Depending on how you look, talk and move you can get away with A LOT in regular life. Even more so in dating/relationships.

Part of me thinks this is fake but I've heard a lot of stories from women and the nonsense they encounter/put up with.

Gotta be fake. Who would pay for 100 tacos on a whim. Sounds ridiculous.
And body positivity is also a reason they use to post near-naked content.

Anyone ever create a fake profile?

I’m decent looking not great not bad. I do fine but most of my life has been effort based of me taking the first step to initiate and cross barriers. Did fine getting 7-8s.

Went with a few friends to Vegas and one of the guys apparently is really good looking and girls absolutely love him. Was a whole different experience. Whatever lounge club bar etc we’d go to women that were solid 9+ in looks would flock to this guy. And not in a boy band sort of way just a casual try to get close to him and us so we’d talk to them / gave no barriers to saying hello. To his credit he knows this and is 100% direct all the time. The number of panties that women just pullled off and put in his pocket was shocking to me. Had girls texting him “my p**y is yours”. Crazy weekend.

Not gonna lie jelly…his ease on being able to easily get women is prolly how I used to feel on a b-ball court. Sometimes goes well sometimes goes off the rails but at end of day usually still always felt pretty easy and effortless.

if i was single i’d definitely do some A / B testing lol lol 😂

I’ve never gotten into the apps internet game. I’m sure some guys that never got matches in here gotta have thought of trying to see how it feels/what sort of attention they’d get

I mean the results would be about what you’d expect. More conventionally attractive people will get more matches and higher quality. But that’s just surface level.

In real life though the guys I’ve seen that were the best with women weren’t the super model attractive guys.

Back
Top Bottom