Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Haha, me & her are actually still talking..

After me making the mistake of texting her, "I'm starting to like you alot.."

She texted me back saying, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, but maybe we can keep it the way it is and stay "friends" "

Needless to say when we make time to see each other, we usually get straight to the point 8)

Also shout outs & thanks to TAY for the funny stories, do's/don'ts, tips, etc

Not sure where I was going with those openers, :lol:
Tryna put more on the team perhaps :evil:

Oh damn

I met the fockers last week :rofl:

I've actually had quite a few good convos and meet ups on this site, but jesus, you have to gravedig through so much pure garbage and bull to get to anything
laugh.gif
I have two homegirls on there who tell me stuff on the other side about dudes they get messages from. I could feel the pure misery of one of them telling me "You know how many **** pics I have?? 17. 17 **** pics. What the hell am I gonna do with all these **** pics??"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i just send out lemme clap dem cheeks.

some just dont reply others say no and some say whats that mean

no ones said yes :smh:

My luck with women is very bad. So, I met this chick on OKC and I've sent her a message. Things were cool at first and she actually gave me her number. I come to find out that she live here in the DMV (Laurel, MD), but she is originally from Brooklyn, New York, NY. That alone gathered my interest because I've always wanted a girl from out the "urea".
Then, what made things better is that she is a registered nurse at George Washington Hospital, so that was another good sign. Now, the issues, I got frustrated because I was the only person engaging the conversation. We only spoke to each other verbally one time and the conversation was one sided. It was like, I would be the first person to send her a text, which begin to show red flags from the jump.

So, I asked her out on a date and she seemed very interested, which was weird because of these one sided conversations. When I asked her days we could go out, she claims she was busy on these days and so forth, so I was cool with that. As time went on, I was getting frustrated because she kept saying she had to do this and that in that day and that alone made me have the impression that she wasn't interested. I even went far and asked what was her schedule like in early September, since she gets her work schedule in advance. She said that she was going out of town and forth, so I just cut her off completely! I didn't even respond to that last text on her schedule in September. I deleted her number and our conversation on my phone. My thing is, if you were that busy and don't really say much as far as conversation, why even bother giving me your number?? Sorry for the long read..
You did the right thing mane...shorty was just playing with you/needed attention so you gotta cut chicks like that off...funny thing is some of these chicks come back around and get they mind right the 2nd time after you stop talkin to em...

And I sent some mesages out last night, grabbed 4 of em already...ima try to hit a couple this weekend, then a whole new group next week

Last edited:
My luck with women is very bad. So, I met this chick on OKC and I've sent her a message. Things were cool at first and she actually gave me her number. I come to find out that she live here in the DMV (Laurel, MD), but she is originally from Brooklyn, New York, NY. That alone gathered my interest because I've always wanted a girl from out the "urea".
Then, what made things better is that she is a registered nurse at George Washington Hospital, so that was another good sign. Now, the issues, I got frustrated because I was the only person engaging the conversation. We only spoke to each other verbally one time and the conversation was one sided. It was like, I would be the first person to send her a text, which begin to show red flags from the jump.

So, I asked her out on a date and she seemed very interested, which was weird because of these one sided conversations. When I asked her days we could go out, she claims she was busy on these days and so forth, so I was cool with that. As time went on, I was getting frustrated because she kept saying she had to do this and that in that day and that alone made me have the impression that she wasn't interested. I even went far and asked what was her schedule like in early September, since she gets her work schedule in advance. She said that she was going out of town and forth, so I just cut her off completely! I didn't even respond to that last text on her schedule in September. I deleted her number and our conversation on my phone. My thing is, if you were that busy and don't really say much as far as conversation, why even bother giving me your number?? Sorry for the long read..
You should've called Nev. He would've put her on blast on national TV

any of yall keep up with who you message?
laugh.gif

I tried to send a message to a chick and I was blocked
laugh.gif

gotta chill on this ****, b.

any of yall keep up with who you message?
laugh.gif

I tried to send a message to a chick and I was blocked
laugh.gif

gotta chill on this ****, b.

You did the right thing mane...shorty was just playing with you/needed attention so you gotta cut chicks like that off...funny thing is some of these chicks come back around and get they mind right the 2nd time after you stop talkin to em...

And I sent some mesages out last night, grabbed 4 of em already...ima try to hit a couple this weekend, then a whole new group next week
Yeah, it was crazy.. I'm glad I cut her off because I know if I keep texting her with the same vibe, I would of eventually got angry and said things that wasn't going to be nice, so I did the right thing.. I don't understand why chicks do that,,

I figured there were a bunch of confused self-hating black girls on POF that have 'mixed race' on there bios when they're obvious not, but hearing that there are guys does this too is both :x :stoneface: and :rofl:

Don't sleep on Datehookup....

I've smashed more chicks off DH than POF, and OKC combined.

Mostly 3's though...but who cares...not like you're looking for wifey.

Just good times.

3 out of 10's?

:x :lol:

I randomly typed page 44 in here and umm....gllahouse...dog :rofl: :x

Last edited:
A couple days ago I made the mistake of clicking on this, thinking it was some cute Amber Rose looking chick
View media item 551414
Unfortunately, it was this
http://pics.pof.com/dating/172/43/3ywvqwsxinjmwg0ylv25ibmj4295000993.jpg[img][/spoiler]

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14900000/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

A couple days ago I made the mistake of clicking on this, thinking it was some cute Amber Rose looking chick

Unfortunately, it was this
3ywvqwsxinjmwg0ylv25ibmj4295000993.jpg
[/spoiler]

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14900000/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Rice boy she probably goes on BB.com or its a dude :lol:

I aint even mad i got what i needed from that site :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom