Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My area sucks...
mean.gif

Not even worth signing up for again. I'm talking within the 50 mile radius, and that's too far really. 

Last edited:
Set your location as the nearest big city.

Ok, yeah I was just setting it up from my actual location. Need to set it for Charlotte then. 

If you don't visit that city often or wanna make that drive there's no point. You already said 50 miles was too far...

Charlotte NC has A LOT of prospects. NC in general is very underrated when it comes to women.

I live in a pretty small city but there's several colleges here and a Army base so there's an ok selection. I don't understand how some of yall can't find the yambs on these sites especially in bigger cities

Last edited:
Smh I just pulled this one chick.  Is it really this easy in 2013?  Women are just stupid.  Within 3 hours she gave me her # and address to come over for an "HBO night"....of course I'm not doing it(I'm taken and love her).I just hear a lot from friends and you guys and decided to see for myself.  I pray  I don't have a daughter every single morning.

it works ive had my fair share :smokinand all you have to do is say "hey can i ask you something"

then state the obvious ask what kind of purse or shoes or something so dumb theyll like

good luck

Had a convo that went from talking about what I do on my job to "so what do you think about cunninlingus?' :lol: :lol:

Smh I just pulled this one chick.  Is it really this easy in 2013?  Women are just stupid.  Within 3 hours she gave me her # and address to come over for an "HBO night"....of course I'm not doing it(I'm taken and love her).I just hear a lot from friends and you guys and decided to see for myself.  I pray  I don't have a daughter every single morning.

Stroking your ego is gonna get you caught up...keep messing around on Internet dating sites while you claim to be with someone you care about and that online profile gonna be your new best friend

damn it mustve been real bad if even you didnt wanna stay

Dog, It was terrible....I saw those old dried up blood stains and almost vomited. Waiting for that alarm to go off so I could fake that call felt like an hour. I only set it for 3 minutes.

It was so bad I'll more than likely text her and tell her how nasty it was so she doesn't try to hit me up anymore. :smh:

You gotta post her profile. For something that bad I'm sure there were red flags somewhere along the line :nerd:

I'll try to find it but I think she deleted it, all the pics were chest up and old pics. She sent me xrated pics but they were somewhat dark or at a weird angle. I got caught slippin

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:
:x
laugh.gif

wheymint, didn't you just have a seed?

Yes sir I did :smh:

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:

:x :x
:x i woulda ran outta there soon as she got up to change

And I went to see this joint last night, thinkin yambs will be had...got there and basically met shorty whole family :smh:

Man I should've hit that Usain Bolt lighting speed mode on her

I just love skimming these profiles and coming across hidden gems

"Hips-of-a-Goddess: Damn I'm thick as hell...lol"

2l1u4vmjlbeus2s1lvs30avhz303999801.jpg

4alpuhzlpcowhfxtx4pz04dph288862785.2.jpg

images

Last edited:
Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, you know what im saying, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

That's that good chubby right there, workable. Her stomach ain't that crazy either if she can hold it in that far back.

What happened to the girl you were in love with after the first date? :lol:
Haha, me & her are actually still talking..

After me making the mistake of texting her, "I'm starting to like you alot.."

She texted me back saying, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, but maybe we can keep it the way it is and stay "friends" "

Needless to say when we make time to see each other, we usually get straight to the point 8)

Also shout outs & thanks to TAY for the funny stories, do's/don'ts, tips, etc

Not sure where I was going with those openers, :lol:
Tryna put more on the team perhaps :evil:

You're not the only pof penis she got going, better not fall for that.

What happened to the girl you were in love with after the first date? :lol:
Haha, me & her are actually still talking..

After me making the mistake of texting her, "I'm starting to like you alot.."

She texted me back saying, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, but maybe we can keep it the way it is and stay "friends" "

Needless to say when we make time to see each other, we usually get straight to the point 8)

Also shout outs & thanks to TAY for the funny stories, do's/don'ts, tips, etc

Not sure where I was going with those openers, :lol:
Tryna put more on the team perhaps :evil:

Hope you using a condom bruh.

Back
Top Bottom