Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:stoneface:

View media item 531446

Told this chick to check my profile and she said it says my profile was deactivated or whatever. I was mid convo with this other chick :smh:

That profile was made around 2010 or whenever that first thread was made about these sites...so random :lol:

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:

:x :x

Last edited:
this 1 asian t girl threw me off
mean.gif

how'd your date go man?
her face was cute but her body sucked, tiny legs, belly. she had a nice top area. Before we met i had an idea of how her body looked, but i wanted to know for sure, so she she sent me photos of her head to toe and she was wearing like one of those nurses over sized jackets so i requested another photo and she refused. i already knew i wwas in for a rude awakening. so i had her meet me at a movie theather and i saw her and i wasnt impressed we saw a movie and she grabed my leg throught the movie, i felt like eddie murphy in the movie coming to american , when he sitting next to that fine black girl during that basketball game, she kept touching him. i just wasnt impressed. my thing is im not fat or a skinny dude im fit so if she looks sloppy then im turned off

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:

:x :x
:x i woulda ran outta there soon as she got up to change

And I went to see this joint last night, thinkin yambs will be had...got there and basically met shorty whole family :smh:

Last edited:
I was about to check it out but...

PLEASE NOTE: TINDER REQUIRES FACEBOOK TO LOGIN.

I like to keep my online profiles somewhat separate.

LIke I'm really going to be sitting around waiting on that.

It's not exactly waiting if she's topping you off in the meantime :lol: If it's good enough why not play along *shrug*

Oh I'm going to play along. The dome was stupendous. I just found it hilarious that I ain't even have to coerce her into giving me dome she just did it on her own but then flipped it talking about I need to wait.

And for Tinder, they only use your FB info for your name, age, and profile photos. That's the only thing people see when they view your pic. That app is clutch if you're visiting a new city for a few days. You already know what girls are feeling you so it makes it a lot easier.

a chick what will suck you but wont let you *$&%

im automatically assumin she has a disease and she wants you to build up real feelings for her first before she give you the sob story

im automatically assumin she has a disease and she wants you to build up real feelings for her first before she give you the sob story
alotta these chicks just try to make you wait on the yambs just so they wont feel like dummies (even tho they just sucked it :lol: ) and it gives them hope that you might stay round long enough to start liking them and cuff em

alotta these chicks just try to make you wait on the yambs just so they wont feel like dummies (even tho they just sucked it :lol: ) and it gives them hope that you might stay round long enough to start liking them and cuff em

Not going to lie that disease thing did cross my mind. I'd be cool with just getting head since I hate condoms and it's as closet to the feeling of raw I'll get.
And there is no way in hell I'd cuff that chick. The chick is a ***, and although I'm not going to dog her out or anything, she will be treated accordingly.

broads like that are stupid as hell

id respect a girl a who let me hit it doggy before she s my d

Last edited:
It boils down to most females or people in general not viewing head as sex or anything.

Most start off giving head before actual penetration...it's almost like kissing at this point

A chick can have 9 bodies but that mouth count is gonna be 25

How many views per week on average are you guys getting? :nerd:

I haven't been on my profile for weeks. I know there's been new chicks checking my page out but they don't send me a message :smh:

:x i woulda ran outta there soon as she got up to change

And I went to see this joint last night, thinkin yambs will be had...got there and basically met shorty whole family :smh:
This is what I hate the most when I meet new chicks. ***** I just met you, I don't need to meet your whole fam.

Last edited:
If you got a good physique (jacked/shredded) use body pics. Beater would be best but shirtless works. If you taking self shots prop up the phone/camera and use self timer. No bathrooms! Don't forget to smile.. looks more natural/less douchey.

I know a lot of bishes on there stating that they aint trying to see topless pics but the ones that get at you are looking to fuhh.

It boils down to most females or people in general not viewing head as sex or anything.

Most start off giving head before actual penetration...it's almost like kissing at this point

Yes, that's true. Interesting this has been discussed the last couple pages here. 

There was one girl I met off pof earlier this year, in february. And check this: She was down to f but she wouldnt give me head. And she wasn't cool with me going down on her either. I saw her twice and hit it both times but no head. She said that she believes oral sex is more intimate and for a longer/more serious relationship.. Me and her were just casually banging so it wasnt "personal or intimate enough" for oral. Girl was weird. 

So here's my recent POF story. Sunday afternoon I make a account. Fill out everything and about 2 hours later a few ladies hit me up. None of them were really attractive. I was intrigued by one that was what we call NT thick. Cute in the face but chubby according to the pictures. So we chop it up and I passed the digits and she hits me up. She even passes me some x-rated pics from about a year ago. She works downtown 3 blocks from my job so we schedule to meet up for lunch the next day. When I see her for lunch she is about 30-50lbs bigger then the pics on pof :x . I didn't want to be rude so I play my upset off and take her to lunch. My co-worker see's me walking with her and she immediately knew what the deal was and crack up. The pof girl was like "who is she". I told her that it was the front desk secretary and we have a inside joke from earlier in the day. Chop it up at lunch and she is sweating me hard. We part ways and a hour later she asked what did I think. I straight up told her that she was bigger than her pictures. My co-worker and I confirmed that she photoshopped some things or they were pics from the past and she gained a bit. Since I'm in shape and pretty jacked she ask me to help her lose weight. The rumors about big girl yambs had me curious so I'm like sure I help you learn how to work out. I've been doing alot of heavy lifting the past few weeks so I told her I needed a back massage before we train. We meet up at my crib last night to workout but first I needed a back massage. I got my back massage and we "worked out":nthat:. I was pleasantly surprised by the yambs but the only thing was that big girls got that funk :x. Other than that all the rumors about the yambs are true. I let her sleep over and the entire night she is just staring at me while I was asleep :rolleyes. Today she is texting me like lets get to know each other and I'm not that interested in anything other than smashing on occasion. She is a nice girl but she needs to get real and play her role.

:lol: help her lose weight? u just met her.

:x :lol: at that big girl funk tho.

This

I let her sleep over and the entire night she is just staring at me while I was asleep eyes.

Negates all this

I'm not that interested in anything other than smashing on occasion.

She is a nice girl but she needs to get real and play her role

It sounds cool typing it but I know you didn't/won't tell her this.

Actions speak louder than words. Sleepover Part 2 in this ***** :smh:

If you can't tell her what it is you'd definitely have to show her...and allowing her to sleep over could suggest deeper interest.

help her lose weight? u just met her.

With this relatively new fitness trend this is the perfect way to bag new chicks

I see this Groupon every now and then for Fitness certification I'm thinking about doing :nerd:

Idk why dudes who are already buff/serious about fitness don't use that to acquire yambs and make money. I guess impressing other men is more fulfilling :lol:

Last edited:
Just re opened my POF Profile. Usually have pretty good results I'm in the Atlanta area. Probably will keep it up for one week only. Main Chick is out of town. Will keep you'll updated with info

Anyone want to recruit on there for me? We used to get decent yambs off there especially in Orlando.. We had groups of chicks come through and all were DTF. So seriously get at me via DM if you want to bank.

just my luck i swear it never fails......real life and online the last week of summer before school starts I always get an abundance of numbers from chicks lol..I can't do **** with them since im going back to ohio next week..might as well go in kamikaze style..dive in head first & try to slay them all lol..its been going on like this since my freshman summer :smh:

Yes, that's true. Interesting this has been discussed the last couple pages here. 

There was one girl I met off pof earlier this year, in february. And check this: She was down to f but she wouldnt give me head. And she wasn't cool with me going down on her either. I saw her twice and hit it both times but no head. She said that she believes oral sex is more intimate and for a longer/more serious relationship.. Me and her were just casually banging so it wasnt "personal or intimate enough" for oral. Girl was weird. 

A lot of girls are like that. I've smashed more girls than I've gotten head from

Back
Top Bottom