Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

you gotta show me what the city of roses has to offer :nerd:
I got you papi :smokin
E is in OC, I'm on the Westside.

Let's tear up SM or dtla
Let's go :pimp:
meeting up that chick tomorrow. hopefully shes not setting me up. 
ohwell.gif
Hope it went well bruhbruh :nthat:
:wow: :smh:

Edit: Let me edit this before it burns me. But yeah, hmmmm not the cleanest "CarFax" report on my new purchase. :lol:
what happened papi :nerd:
Cut that all day text and make moves, now. That **** means nothing, I mean nothing. You think you're vibing, she's just having a good chat with a friend, we think differently. The dude in the guts says like 10 words a week to her. Even if you Finnna go riceboy, escalate the sexuality portion or risk being homegirl again. The human race depends on you, if you don't start ******g we no longer continue to procreate and exist.
:rofl:

this is true though.

I actually messed up real bad with my first POF mate the other day.. I texted her, "I'm starting to like you alot" after she gave up the yambs :\

Like wth is wrong with me?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol: oh well..

:wow:

Last edited:
I just peeped this site and I already seen two chicks I know and another NT'ers girl :wow:. (I think)

Can yall help me help myself? I got this dominican joint's number last night off of OKC and we been choppin it up thru text allllll damb day. I'm notorious to put myself in the friendzone so what do i gotta do to not fall in the dreaded friendzone realm?
1) NO FREQUENT USE OF SMILEY FACES

2) Say what you mean and mean what you say

so the chick i was suppouse to meet keeps tangoing me i saw her and she look ok. but she stoped texing me she tangos me but i keep missing her calll. whyh not text me or call me. then i got another girls number she got 2 kids from two diffrent baby fathers
mean.gif
. i dont know man
laugh.gif

so the chick i was suppouse to meet keeps tangoing me i saw her and she look ok. but she stoped texing me she tangos me but i keep missing her calll. whyh not text me or call me. then i got another girls number she got 2 kids from two diffrent baby fathers
mean.gif

. i dont know man
laugh.gif

If she doesn't respond then forget her. She's just playin games. Trash her.

I would come in here and be braggadocious with my illustrious career on POF but someone already snitched on me in here many moons ago
One thing I notice though is a few dudes in here (including my friends too) missing the "Formula"....
ace, put us on with this "formula" you speak of. advise us the way of the yamb.

Word of advice, If you ask for number and she says "We can talk and get to know each other on here", move on to the next one. * Aint no one got time for that*

Son, nothing but goo from the Baltimore or York, PA area send me messages...

All of the thick or decent chicks I meet stay in DC or some location I'm not willing to travel to...

And now I see a bunch of chicks I went to HS with on PoF... Starting to freak me out...

Worst luck ever... :lol:

Son, nothing but goo from the Baltimore or York, PA area send me messages...

All of the thick or decent chicks I meet stay in DC or some location I'm not willing to travel to...

And now I see a bunch of chicks I went to HS with on PoF... Starting to freak me out...

Worst luck ever... :lol:
My bro had a chick from York come down just to ****, they definitely dummies and ratchets out there :lol: ...they be sending me messages but i aint traveling across state lines for POF :lol:

for the longest I thought maybe something was wrong with my messages until I messaged a bigger girl who had viewed my page.There was nothing wrong, except for the 10'-7s I would message wouldnt give me responses :rolleyes Oh well

Last edited:
So how many of yall have used the "Can I hit it loser?" line?

An ex-coworker of mine married some bird off this site after talkin on there for a few months. Moved up here from Ohio to be w/ her and everything. She pressured him to get married then left him a few months later. Sad thing is, it was the only yambs he's ever had so he was stuck talkin bout "She'll come back"

So how many of yall have used the "Can I hit it loser?" line?

An ex-coworker of mine married some bird off this site after talkin on there for a few months. Moved up here from Ohio to be w/ her and everything. She pressured him to get married then left him a few months later. Sad thing is, it was the only yambs he's ever had so he was stuck talkin bout "She'll come back"
:x :smh:

Last edited:
Good spit yall, I see why my text game (or lack of one) is putting me in the friendzone and sometimes break communications. Im a young bull trying to grow horns

I thought ya'll were just leasing in here, short term. Lol I told ya'll to chill.

Constant girl problem threads should have told you otherwise :lol:

A select few keeping are funky the rest lying or struggling like Kidd in the 2013 playoffs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom