Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So here's my recent POF story. Sunday afternoon I make a account. Fill out everything and about 2 hours later a few ladies hit me up. None of them were really attractive. I was intrigued by one that was what we call NT thick. Cute in the face but chubby according to the pictures. So we chop it up and I passed the digits and she hits me up. She even passes me some x-rated pics from about a year ago. She works downtown 3 blocks from my job so we schedule to meet up for lunch the next day. When I see her for lunch she is about 30-50lbs bigger then the pics on pof :x . I didn't want to be rude so I play my upset off and take her to lunch. My co-worker see's me walking with her and she immediately knew what the deal was and crack up. The pof girl was like "who is she". I told her that it was the front desk secretary and we have a inside joke from earlier in the day. Chop it up at lunch and she is sweating me hard. We part ways and a hour later she asked what did I think. I straight up told her that she was bigger than her pictures. My co-worker and I confirmed that she photoshopped some things or they were pics from the past and she gained a bit. Since I'm in shape and pretty jacked she ask me to help her lose weight. The rumors about big girl yambs had me curious so I'm like sure I help you learn how to work out. I've been doing alot of heavy lifting the past few weeks so I told her I needed a back massage before we train. We meet up at my crib last night to workout but first I needed a back massage. I got my back massage and we "worked out":nthat:. I was pleasantly surprised by the yambs but the only thing was that big girls got that funk :x. Other than that all the rumors about the yambs are true. I let her sleep over and the entire night she is just staring at me while I was asleep :rolleyes. Today she is texting me like lets get to know each other and I'm not that interested in anything other than smashing on occasion. She is a nice girl but she needs to get real and play her role.

So here's my recent POF story. Sunday afternoon I make a account. Fill out everything and about 2 hours later a few ladies hit me up. None of them were really attractive. I was intrigued by one that was what we call NT thick. Cute in the face but chubby according to the pictures. So we chop it up and I passed the digits and she hits me up. She even passes me some x-rated pics from about a year ago. She works downtown 3 blocks from my job so we schedule to meet up for lunch the next day. When I see her for lunch she is about 30-50lbs bigger then the pics on pof :x . I didn't want to be rude so I play my upset off and take her to lunch. My co-worker see's me walking with her and she immediately knew what the deal was and crack up. The pof girl was like "who is she". I told her that it was the front desk secretary and we have a inside joke from earlier in the day. Chop it up at lunch and she is sweating me hard. We part ways and a hour later she asked what did I think. I straight up told her that she was bigger than her pictures. My co-worker and I confirmed that she photoshopped some things or they were pics from the past and she gained a bit. Since I'm in shape and pretty jacked she ask me to help her lose weight. The rumors about big girl yambs had me curious so I'm like sure I help you learn how to work out. I've been doing alot of heavy lifting the past few weeks so I told her I needed a back massage before we train. We meet up at my crib last night to workout but first I needed a back massage. I got my back massage and we "worked out":nthat:. I was pleasantly surprised by the yambs but the only thing was that big girls got that funk :x. Other than that all the rumors about the yambs are true. I let her sleep over and the entire night she is just staring at me while I was asleep :rolleyes. Today she is texting me like lets get to know each other and I'm not that interested in anything other than smashing on occasion. She is a nice girl but she needs to get real and play her role.
Take notes, that's how you handle it my dude.

Good job on getting them yambs with the quick turnaround :pimp: ..big joints get extra clingy after you smash tho, might wanna let shorty know you in it for the yambs only b4 she starts buggin you too much

Good job on getting them yambs with the quick turnaround
pimp.gif
..big joints get extra clingy after you smash tho, might wanna let shorty know you in it for the yambs only b4 she starts buggin you too much
Thanks. Your right and I'm already on it.
Too many words wasted on a jumpoff. 
mean.gif

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets. :x

Then she went to put on "something comfortable" and came back with these dingy white al bundy drawls on. I was grossed out so when she left the room I set my phone alarm to go off as my ringer so I could fake a phone call to leave.

Def won't be going back. :smh:

damn it mustve been real bad if even you didnt wanna stay

Shockingly had two really good convos on here the other day. Both gave me their numbers and I was talking to 1 on FB. These are two chicks I may actually legit be interested in. They knew how to spell and hold conversations. Talking to those 2 after coming across the hoard of thirsty wild boars and stuck up chicks has me confused :lol:

Dog, It was terrible....I saw those old dried up blood stains and almost vomited. Waiting for that alarm to go off so I could fake that call felt like an hour. I only set it for 3 minutes.

It was so bad I'll more than likely text her and tell her how nasty it was so she doesn't try to hit me up anymore. :smh:

Dog, It was terrible....I saw those old dried up blood stains and almost vomited. Waiting for that alarm to go off so I could fake that call felt like an hour. I only set it for 3 minutes.

It was so bad I'll more than likely text her and tell her how nasty it was so she doesn't try to hit me up anymore. :smh:

You gotta post her profile. For something that bad I'm sure there were red flags somewhere along the line :nerd:

Hit this chick from POF last night and she was a good 20 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller than what she said. I mean I was already there so why not, turned the lights on and there were old dried up blood stains on her white sheets.
sick.gif

Def won't be going back.
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

wheymint, didn't you just have a seed?

I was about to check it out but...

PLEASE NOTE: TINDER REQUIRES FACEBOOK TO LOGIN.

I like to keep my online profiles somewhat separate.

LIke I'm really going to be sitting around waiting on that.

It's not exactly waiting if she's topping you off in the meantime :lol: If it's good enough why not play along *shrug*

I was about to check it out but...

PLEASE NOTE: TINDER REQUIRES FACEBOOK TO LOGIN.

I like to keep my online profiles somewhat separate.

LIke I'm really going to be sitting around waiting on that.

It's not exactly waiting if she's topping you off in the meantime :lol: If it's good enough why not play along *shrug*

yeah, that was 1 of my problems with tinder. I had to google how to make all app usage private. Also its full of white girls. Theres nothing wrong with that, but its hard to know if they are down with the brotha lovin

Back
Top Bottom