Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

met up with a chick tonight from okcupid the same day i met her. shes 4 years older than me. we went out for drinks which she paid for. but anyways what annoyed me throughout the night was that she was loud as hell and kept on bringing up her online profile. mind u we were sitting around people...im like woman..calm down that tone 
laugh.gif
 dont want these people to know my business. anyways i didnt enjoy my time.

I hate when chicks bring up online app outside the online world lol, reason I don't do nothing more than a walk in the park with these chicks, Got to feel them out before I want to be in a social type environment with them.

Last edited:
Why? Just because you're embarrassed to be using online dating doesn't mean they share the same sentiments.

If it bothers you, just tell them. It's that simple.

im not embarrassed but that fact that she was LOUD about it bothered me. i told her to lower her tone. ive meet up with chicks that either didnt mention it or if they did...they wasnt LOUD about it.

Some chick blocked me cause I said "pretty nice duckface you have". She sent a message but by the time I got around to reading it, she deleted it :lol: maaaaan so many of these girls are bums, whether they look good or not

I haven't had too much success on okc. I got lots of visitors and "mutual likes" but only a few replied back. One of them was attractive but she flaked out on me after inviting me to stop by her place when her son goes to camp. She wanted to postpone one more week so I cut her off, besides she was too far for me. The second one was a free spirited milf who wanted to meet up at a club with her, lol. I'm young looking and I'd be too embarrassed to be seen with her like that because she definitely does not fit in a place like that. She kept messaging me and I left her hanging lol. I'm gonna try POF soon because OKC sucks in my area.

I just deleted my POF....was burned out from women in my area (South LA) and all of the attractive ones are extremely stuck up.

Giving OKC one more week :lol:

im not embarrassed but that fact that she was LOUD about it bothered me. i told her to lower her tone. ive meet up with chicks that either didnt mention it or if they did...they wasnt LOUD about it.
I really hate a chick that is LOUD for no reason... Almost makes my skin crawl..smh

I saw this girl I work with who I and everyone else can't stand on OKC, had to delete my profile with the quickness.... Lol.

I just deleted my POF account, I think its time I stop scouting for talent especially since I already have a first round pick by my side.

She probably ***** so much more than the rest of us, ****** box all worn out from one time fetishes on pof. :smh: I see ya'll ****** thinking bout it.

You have the opportunity to ride spinnaz, what's the holdup b?

:lol:. I've done it. After reading that Tucker Max story I had to go for it. Ol'girl was wild in the sack. Got head while we were both standing up too! Yo. But that girl up there is straight up busted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom