Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

met this girl but im not sure if shes a t girl. how do i ask her if shes a natural women. or born a women. i know im gonna ask her for her id and hopefully it says female and i know im gonna ske for baby pics but what else. 

Random initial messages can be effective...
White broad hit me up to chill Saturday night, brought the fifth of Henny over, all was well...
Gonna meet up with the black jawn sometime this week, and I got a couple other yambs numbers off here Im tryna slay...

Roster is FULL right now, b. Between pof and real life :pimp:

Edit- screenshots deleted, forgot we got snitches round smh

Last edited:
met this girl but im not sure if shes a t girl. how do i ask her if shes a natural women. or born a women. i know im gonna ask her for her id and hopefully it says female and i know im gonna ske for baby pics but what else. 
If you have to ask then you should pass. Im just saying.

Man... Leave that ***** alone bruh...
You gon end up seeing a swizzle stick

Met this bad Rican on POF with 5 KIDS!!! (Including a 3 month old) I'm wifing
embarassed.gif

For some reason I can't login to OKC, keep getting an error message. POF is getting wack, I've hit up all the older and younger good lookin yambs.

Damn you OKC :smh:

deleted all my accounts today.

i was spending too much time recruiting yambs. i found a 34 y/o nurse with no kids wants me to move in with her i just might do it if i find a job nearby her. she cashing out for ya boy!!!!!!!!

you guys might want to try this site datehookup too its low key but i met this bbw white girl on there she 22 and has a 4 y/o

About Me
Hey my name is Levia im 20 soon to be 21 in Feb. I have a 2yr old son who is my life yet his dad isn't in our life. I currently am taken by someone who isn't my sons father he is incarcerated and have given me permission to indulge if needed but im on here lookin for friends in the area im new to Woodbridge and would like to hang out I dont know what makes guys think ill sleep with them on the first night but im not that kinda girl I need to feel comfortable enough before I take it there im not lookin for anything serious just a friend...My guy has 2 years and as for me I like to write read smoke watch movies and chill im real laid bk and one of the realest people you'll ever meet so take the time and msg me!

Last edited:
Yo billbosh what was that bio you had posted before it was something about like you don't know what you want exactly (regarding a girl) I've been looking for it and can't find it .

:D at POF. Messaged, book, and smashing in under 48hrs. **** spending tons money, I be inviting ******* to my house for dinner and a movie night and I just cook something. Most are cool with it, except some don't want to drive all the way out here

I'm 28. Not into head games. Have my own 4 bedroom house, a career,own my own vehicle and I cook and grill like a beast. I love dogs, detest cats and I'm cool with exotics of all kinds. I love being near water, lake, beach, river it's all good. I like being active. Walks, swimming, and random other things. I'm a sexual being. I love to love and be loved. I get bored easy. I need spontaneity in my life. So, if you want to come over and test my grill skills and let me romance the piss out of you, message me.

View media item 556097

Yea keeping a man down, yambs everywhere on there too mean.gif

Message them
http://www.okcupid.com/feedback

They got me back in the game
View media item 556105

A chick hit me up and deleted/disabled her profile before my profile was fixed :smh:

They need to make it harder to find the disable/delete on OKC like with POF. Chicks do it every week it seems.

I was talking to this chick last night. She replied this morning (I got the email) and by the time I logged on to reply this afternoon her profile was disabled/deleted :stoneface:

Last edited:
Could've been a bot or spammer. I got hit up by this chic a few weekends ago and was all excited, she saying all the right things and responses were close but seemed a bit off. It was like she programmed her responses based on what she thought someone would reply to her's so once you went off track of that projected script they made no sense. I was mad too because **** had me going.

I'm 28. Not into head games. Have my own 4 bedroom house, a career,own my own vehicle and I cook and grill like a beast. I love dogs, detest cats and I'm cool with exotics of all kinds. I love being near water, lake, beach, river it's all good. I like being active. Walks, swimming, and random other things. I'm a sexual being. I love to love and be loved. I get bored easy. I need spontaneity in my life. So, if you want to come over and test my grill skills and let me romance the piss out of you, message me.

Back
Top Bottom