Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Is there a location/distance based hook up app for heterosexuals yet?

Pof banned another one of my accounts again :lol:

Tinder shorty always want me to feed them before I smash.

I need something more direct.

Last edited:
watch

Update on the celery and zinc to increase semen volume. This is the first time I've been taking them consistently (roughly a week). The chick that I planned on testing it with doesn't come back til Tuesday. I was prepared to wait, but another voluptuous thang was game tonight... Smanged and had to keep quiet bc my mom and grandma are visiting for the week and were in the living room knocked out. Chick was getting kinda irritated because I couldn't go beast mode so I just had her bop me. I felt the first explosion that landed on her and my and then there was a secondary load that landed on her pierced melons. I literally forgot about the zinc/celery until she said "that is a lot of cum' and I looked over and saw her left mammary coated in a thick glaze. Bruh. I can only imagine what a few weeks to a month would do.

Other than that I the only thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary was that I had a wet dream the other night which is very rare considering it was less than a week since my previous ejaculation.

Every time we do it, my B.M would have to run off the bathroom because it'd be dripping then i have to hear for the next 3 days how dang that's a lot, how much did u shoot in me, its still coming out. I just use a test booster, same ingredients as all the things that have been meeting. You can get them for dirt on ebay or force factor will give you Test x 180 for free for the longest, every time you cancel before autoship or return if you forget they'll send you more

strange story, they know where, when and how he was killed, and that someone used his credit cards......but have made no arrests and seem to have no suspects?.....huh.

strange story, they know where, when and how he was killed, and that someone used his credit cards......but have made no arrests and seem to have no suspects?.....huh.

I think they pretty much solved this case. At least from what I saw on the news. It was a setup robbery by the girls boyfriend

I don't read the threads prior to my intital subscribe posts nowadays. Too time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom