Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I tried to be wifed up but got turned down :smh::smh::smh: feels mane

Man Im trying to get this Redhead I met back September. 33 and looks better now than she did when she was younger. Sweet and innocent in the streets but freaky as hell in the sheets.

I meant actually have her as my wife but it’s 2018 bro, shoot your shot. Worst she can say is no

Yeah thats what I'm saying! I'm trying to wife her. She knows how I feel. Problem is that life is really hectic for her right now and I understand. She was in the peace corp for years, finished grad school a year ago, moved to DC last year for a new job and bought a house a couple months ago. She works very long hours and her job requires her to be in Africa multiple times a year. So, I understand her reluctancy to enter into a relationship and respect it.

Yeah thats what I'm saying! I'm trying to wife her. She knows how I feel. Problem is that life is really hectic for her right now and I understand. She was in the peace corp for years, finished grad school a year ago, moved to DC last year for a new job and bought a house a couple months ago. She works very long hours and her job requires her to be in Africa multiple times a year. So, I understand her reluctancy to enter into a relationship and respect it.

I see what you mean. If y'all are both feeling each other, then it'll eventually boil down to you two having a serious discussion regarding y'alls current relationship (or lack there of). Take things slow and just level with her especially if this is a woman you find yourself attracted to on multiple levels. Committed relationship might not be on the horizon for her but that doesn't mean she doesn't want someone in her corner.

Even for a dude what's wrong with that shemale's face?

They stay trying to trap and trick dudes on pof, tagged, **** even craigslist and backpage.

I saw a BP chic on POF. I am tempted to hit her up just to see if she just want to go on real dates/relationship and an Applebees 2for20 excursion gets me in "free" or if she just using it to advertise. She doesn't mention BP on there so IDK.

Connected with a random bird on CMB
Asked her what she did for the holidays
She said not much, spent time with family
Asked her how lit she got for New Years
She said "why are you asking me this? I already told you, there's nothing more to say"

:rofl:

I see what you mean. If y'all are both feeling each other, then it'll eventually boil down to you two having a serious discussion regarding y'alls current relationship (or lack there of). Take things slow and just level with her especially if this is a woman you find yourself attracted to on multiple levels. Committed relationship might not be on the horizon for her but that doesn't mean she doesn't want someone in her corner.

So I texted ole girl and asked if she was down to be my Valentine. She replied with “awww”, called me and we had a conversation about our situation. She wanted to make sure we were on the same page and explained that she doesn’t want relationship, don’t see one in the future and just wants a casual thing. I was conflicted for a hot second but I thought to myself. Our situation is probably the best for the both of us. I’m not sure a relationship is what I need. If not, I’m not committed and free to shop.

My bro doesn’t think it will work so I’m posting this as a time stamp.

So I texted ole girl and asked if she was down to be my Valentine. She replied with “awww”, called me and we had a conversation about our situation. She wanted to make sure we were on the same page and explained that she doesn’t want relationship, don’t see one in the future and just wants a casual thing. I was conflicted for a hot second but I thought to myself. Our situation is probably the best for the both of us. I’m not sure a relationship is what I need. If not, I’m not committed and free to shop.

You’re half way there. I can understand the whole not wanting a relationship thing, but that doesn’t mean that y’all won’t get to that point one day. Just keep things casual and whatever happens just happens.

Respect for shooting your shot too.

You’re half way there. I can understand the whole not wanting a relationship thing, but that doesn’t mean that y’all won’t get to that point one day. Just keep things casual and whatever happens just happens.

Thanks man, I don't think she's the

I honestly don't think a relationship will happen, but I'll stick this out.

Even if it doesn't happen then you still have a cool home girl that you can get out of this whole thing.
i2i.gif

my translation of this... "not looking for a relationship"= LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP. "keep things casual"= I JUST WANNA ****. if it were me id keep things normal smash when I can and live life. if she not offer up the yambs or giving excuses on withholding then im bouncing. not tryna be a therapist or buddy

my translation of this... "not looking for a relationship"= LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP. "keep things casual"= I JUST WANNA ****. if it were me id keep things normal smash when I can and live life. if she not offer up the yambs or giving excuses on withholding then im bouncing. not tryna be a therapist or buddy

I actually agree with all of this. 2018, can't be sitting there being phone buddies with no output.

Thats what im doing "keeping things normal smash when I can and live life". I honestly didnt want a relationship but was open to one with "her". I figured Id give it a year, if it didnt work I would bounce. She hits me with she just wants to be honest, have fun and be safe. It was like getting to the register and finding out the merchandise was cheaper. From our convos, I dont think she likes the concept of a committed relationship, the obligations or feeling like she is tied to one person. She's really busy and she doesnt want a bf *****in about how she doesnt have time. Everytime we've smashed shes the one that initiated it. I havent spent a dime since our second date back in Oct.

Last edited:
Thats what im doing "keeping things normal smash when I can and live life". I honestly didnt want a relationship but was open to one with "her". I figured Id give it a year, if it didnt work I would bounce. She hits me with she just wants to be honest, have fun and be safe. It was like getting to the register and finding out the merchandise was cheaper. From our convos, I dont think she likes the concept of a committed relationship, the obligations or feeling like she is tied to one person. She's really busy and she doesnt want a bf *****in about how she doesnt have time. Everytime we've smashed shes the one that initiated it. I havent spent a dime since our second date back in Oct.

Y'all are **** buddies or fwb, relax and enjoy the benefits

that's cool. it kinda sounds like your expecting a relationship so be careful bro. and I know shes hoping this turns into a relationship I can tell by what your describing but shes playing her part and letting things run their course. she who constantly has to explain her actions is advertising. learned that the hard way.

DC is a weird place. I’m talking to this chick and she hits me with “are you ok that I’m married in an open relationship”, I got check out her pro and sure enough she mentions it. Curious I probe and see what’s it all about and how it works. She says that they gave each other one week night a week to date other people. Whatever that night is, they have a hall pass. She’s 35 and been married 15 and tells me her and her husband decided 2 years ago to have an open relationship after realizing they never have been with anyone else. She asks if I’m down for drinks next week. Not feeling it and caring what she says, I tell her that if we meet she would have to wear a tight fitting dress. She tells me that she rather wear a looser one since they are easier to pull up. I’m like ok cool. I’m like well if you don’t swallow I’m probably not interested, she says she insists because she doesn’t want to go home with cum on her. I’m like ok cool. So we are meeting Tuesday

DC is a weird place. I’m talking to this chick and she hits me with “are you ok that I’m married in an open relationship”, I got check out her pro and sure enough she mentions it. Curious I probe and see what’s it all about and how it works. She says that they gave each other one week night a week to date other people. Whatever that night is, they have a hall pass. She’s 35 and been married 15 and tells me her and her husband decided 2 years ago to have an open relationship after realizing they never have been with anyone else. She asks if I’m down for drinks next week. Not feeling it and caring what she says, I tell her that if we meet she would have to wear a tight fitting dress. She tells me that she rather wear a looser one since they are easier to pull up. I’m like ok cool. I’m like well if you don’t swallow I’m probably not interested, she says she insists because she doesn’t want to go home with cum on her. I’m like ok cool. So we are meeting Tuesday
Don't get got

Im not with sharing.....
I mean aint no one a virgin in this game but I still don't want a chick whos actively ******* and sucking someone else before and after me. She dont wanna go home with cum on her but she wanting to see you with her husbands nut residue all up in them walls ....man yuck!

You cool with swimming in some other ****** nut???
You know good and well he smashing them cakes atleast daily

POF is the WORST dating app I've used, and I feel like I've used enough. Haven't even bothered with it since I moved back to IL, but it holds the record for most ratchet, crazy, not female women on the internet. Tinder is getting there though...

Im not with sharing.....
I mean aint no one a virgin in this game but I still don't want a chick whos actively ****ing and sucking someone else before and after me. She dont wanna go home with cum on her but she wanting to see you with her husbands nut residue all up in them walls ....man yuck!

You cool with swimming in some other *****s nut???

All of this! Too many beautiful women in the DMV to be hung up smashing a cum dump married woman

Im not with sharing.....
I mean aint no one a virgin in this game but I still don't want a chick whos actively ****ing and sucking someone else before and after me. She dont wanna go home with cum on her but she wanting to see you with her husbands nut residue all up in them walls ....man yuck!

You cool with swimming in some other *****s nut???

Come on bruh you know she washin up :lol:
I dont understand whats wrong with sharing? Didnt they teach you to share? It aint no fun of the homies cant have nun :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom