Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tinder was MADE for hooking up but somehow women have made it into a swipe left or right version of match.com and all the lames on there made it acceptable for them to turn it into that with hopes of smashing.

If you're on a site made for hooking up then let it be that, that's like working out and not expecting to sweat.
tinder 2014 unlimited swiping ftw

almost every ***** was a day or two out of a relationship or just a straight up ho cheatin on their mans

quality in my area was super mid back then tho, purely one nighter types

im considering jumping on Tinder, normally I hate online dating but for a quick fix I might just see whats up

im cool wit whores, what i dont like is when right after they ask about the d they ask about eatin da box

thats for sure not happenin, especially wit da bbws

For me 2013 was the height of Tinder.
In Miami anyway.
A ton of cheating *** vermin in relationships on there looking to rebel and get dicked.

I'm out here eating good in DC. I didn't know so many white chicks messed with brothas. I was in a drought but things have picked up. OKC is my main hunting ground and I've recently added eHarmony. I did mess up a couple weeks back and sent a chick that was meant for my homeboy about having a chick come over. She was nice lil blonde and she ghosted me. Met up with a blonde Thursday and we are doing something tonight. Met up with an redhead that was much more cuter in person yesterday and we may do something tomorrow. If not I may try to hit up this jewish chick from last week.

I'm out here eating good in DC. I didn't know so many white chicks messed with brothas. I was in a drought but things have picked up. OKC is my main hunting ground and I've recently added eHarmony. I did mess up a couple weeks back and sent a chick that was meant for my homeboy about having a chick come over. She was nice lil blonde and she ghosted me. Met up with a blonde Thursday and we are doing something tonight. Met up with an redhead that was much more cuter in person yesterday and we may do something tomorrow. If not I may try to hit up this jewish chick from last week.
Pics would do this post justice

tinder and ss was good to me out there

That woman is speaking a lot of truth. She fine too. A lot of women want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to act one way, yet get treated in a manner that doesn't reflect that way. I'm sure this is due to them normally getting what they want (on a societal level, that is).
Dating is emotionally driven and its difficult to solve the issues with logic. It seems like she feels that dating and courtship is falling apart and the proof is in the pudding. No need to explain anything.

I've smashed/got top from about 8 chicks total off of those sites. Maybe about 8 other meet ups that led nowhere. I've probably spent more time swiping than piping.

Bro..zinc and celery...you'll be peter northing these birds. Like..it wont stop shooting. Srs. Almost weird.

Matched with her on her way to work. Savagery ensued:
Capture+_2017-09-19-14-08-52.png

Went to straight to the grocery store.
15058524701431631035351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom