Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

how tall are you though? I'm 6ft and I wouldn't mind the question. If you met a girl I.R.L obviously it wouldn't be something she'd have to ask but would still be a consideration so NBD to me. Have to echo everyone about the POF bottom feeders. BlackPeopleMeet has been better in that regard but I hate how it sends automated messages. Ultimately the ghost of B.M's past still hauntinng me anyways and no woman will want to get serious until I close that chapter more succinctly

Lol my dude went 4 the headshot..**** like how tall are you doesn't bother me..and all the chicks I mess with are grad students or business owners..my girl is currently in school working on her dissertation for her PhD..im no Casanova but I'm far from a lame ***** lol

Yet you still telling on yourself by displaying the same shallow way of thinking of what truly genuine real women are....
You sound just as superficial and shallow....
M Mark Antony You see this?
These dudes really think that's winning...smh
They sound just as bad as the women
Minds warped as hell!

Last edited:
Lol wut. Nobody looking for a good woman on pof & if you are then bless your heart. If a broad online who I only have intentions to smash asks how tall am I should be offended? :lol: Y'all take life a bit too serious, lemme find out it's some napoleons up in here

Lmao man get off that moral high horse you sound like a scorned old head...why are you even taking these online broads serious were on here to find skeezers not wives

And i think the only thing she had in her bio was her height. And she was tall for a girl, and taller than me :lol:
Ended up bagging a different one last night. 5'8 kooky blonde. I was reverse catfished by the mass. Joint was way fatter than in the pics.

Ur trippin unless your a short guy i don't know why that would offend you...every girl is going to ask you that question eventually
I've rarely been asked the question online but I got short friends and they talk about the app dating game and when chicks ask how tall (which seems common) they're and they respond 5'4-5'7, they get ghosted :lol:

Like the whole convo will be dead.

I don't particularly understand the attraction of a tall (gotta bend down to kiss) dude but that's what chicks want and they'll be petty over it.

What I never understand is height is right there in the profile. Are dudes lying about their height? :lol: :nerd:

It may not be a normal question irl but online its common I'd say. Keep in mind though irl, the reason a chick doesn't ask your height is cuz she can tell how short or tall you are off the bat and then decide to avoid you or engage.

I'll also add short dudes shouldn't be so insecure and triggered over it. My friends hit the gym so that gives them a slight edge.

Lmao man get off that moral high horse you sound like a scorned old head...why are you even taking these online broads serious were on here to find skeezers not wives

"all the chicks I mess with are grad students or business owners..my girl is currently in school working on her dissertation for her PhD"

You talk about skeezers but you have the same narrowminded mindset LMAO
You sound like a shallow male skeezer.....:rofl:
Non of those credentials actually make a great woman heart and soul.....
Thats why superficial simps be getting they lame asses played and left because they don't have the mental compacity to read and choose women.
This exact way of thinking right here.....

Let the girls with the bs prerequisites die lol..theyre ultimately setting themselves up to be lonely with their ****ery..
This why I can't really eff with online. Got too much going on and too many decent chicks on my jock to put up with bum chicks slick talk.

Lol wut. Nobody looking for a good woman on pof & if you are then bless your heart. If a broad online who I only have intentions to smash asks how tall am I should be offended? :lol: Y'all take life a bit too serious, lemme find out it's some napoleons up in here
Thank you. the chicks that are on Online dating aint worth a damn and we all know that. they've been run thru, and are looking for a change because theyre tired of being smashed and dashed and feel bad they got babies from bum *** dudes who they knew weren't ****. I rest my case

It's just tacky to me how they ask it off the rip with no smoothness whatsoever. It really is the same as a dude asking her her bra size and weight off the jump. But as mentioned, you can't most of these chicks seriously.

Women are oblivious to what's appropriate and what isn't cuz the amount of guys gassing them online is astronomical. Women can disrespect a guy and he'll overlook it for a chance to take her out. Then when they try that with a guy with some sense they cop an attitude.

Basically online dating is women feeling entitled to love/relationships. Just think about it, Tinder was MADE for hooking up but somehow women have made it into a swipe left or right version of match.com and all the lames on there made it acceptable for them to turn it into that with hopes of smashing.

If you're on a site made for hooking up then let it be that, that's like working out and not expecting to sweat.

Man shut your old lame *** up ain't nobody tryna hear that ******** on here

I know right:lol:
Its just crazy to see this new dating culture of males mind's being warped into the same chickenhead logic that we hate in women.
I see it really is the norm....
This the part of the game where the men themselves turn into shallow simp minded ducks and excuse rude female behavior as acceptable.

Last edited:
It's just tacky to me how they ask it off the rip with no smoothness whatsoever. It really is the same as a dude asking her her bra size and weight off the jump. But as mentioned, you can't most of these chicks seriously.
I'd be more offended if they opened with penis size inquiry, demanding in their profile you be 12+ inches.

What's in y'all online profiles
This bio is Cocky as hell. It doesn't fit my personality at all, I'm very chill and pretty respectful. But I know American women are defiant by nature and love a conceited ***hole. If I say I don't wanna eff with them, they wanna eff with me. I just reactivated my account on Sunday and already got a body. When I first changed it to this a few months ago, I was getting matched left and right. Plus I'm handsome than a mf, so that helps.
Capture+_2017-09-05-23-22-25.png

This bio is Cocky as hell. It doesn't fit my personality at all, I'm very chill and pretty respectful. But I know American women are defiant by nature and love a conceited ***hole. If I say I don't wanna eff with them, they wanna eff with me. I just reactivated my account on Sunday and already got a body. When I first changed it to this a few months ago, I was getting matched left and right. Plus I'm handsome than a mf, so that helps.
Capture+_2017-09-05-23-22-25.png

Damn famb you sound just like me. No bs.

Back
Top Bottom