Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Finally a story about someone who has that killer instinct :pimp: unlike that cat in TAY that front rimmed a layup :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: DipsetGeneral a.k.a. SavageGeneral

Gerbils b? Smelling like hay? :lol: :x I know that smell. My son watched 3 eps of Being Mary Jane to reach his goal :lol:

Oh man haven't laughed so hard. Very detailed :lol:

But u buggin if u thought that was a bot. She's built like a filing cabinet. On an extremely slow night, I wood :lol:

Her ***** was fire though.. that's the problem man you never know who got the crazy box unless you try it. So many bad joints out here with weak as vagina :smh:

Her ***** was fire though.. that's the problem man you never know who got the crazy box unless you try it. So many bad joints out here with weak as vagina :smh:
When u put it all on the line and cheat with a bad one and her **** wack as hell smh. Like ***** I could've lost it all and this the wack *** sex I get?

:lol: the boy Dip done found his lane. Keeping the streak alive.

You gotta wonder how many bodies the big joints be having on them. Easiest to smash & always down for some **** lol

Last edited:
When u put it all on the line and cheat with a bad one and her **** wack as hell smh. Like ***** I could've lost it all and this the wack *** sex I get?

Been there before, felt like a uber gump after. Shorty wasn't even pretty to me anymore after experiencing the lackluster vagina.

Haha I spit my coffee out when I read "#WhereTheyDoThatAt?"

But ferreal my coworker looks like an ewok 100. He showed me his POF and he's been getting it in with all these medical assistant cholas.

Last edited:
Haha I spit my coffee out when I read "#WhereTheyDoThatAt?"

But ferreal my coworker looks like an ewok 100. He showed me his POF and he's been getting it in with all these medical assistant cholas.
Bishes out here giving it up at an all time high n ease mane ....just gotta step up , shoot your shots n most anybody guaranteed to hit something

Back
Top Bottom