Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

From the age of 13-18 is the prime age range to get a chick to smash without any protection.

It's a domino effect after the first pregnancy. Rubbers become a sometimes thing. Especially if she left the baby daddy and tried to hook another dude she was feeling around 17.

I think I have a problem..I've been with my girl for about 7 months now, and I'm going through withdrawals. I am so tempted to hop back on tinder or any dating app but I know it's wrong, I'm not about the cheating life. I miss getting on new yambs and going on dates (even though some of them are crazy) it's fun and exciting to me. Now I've been doing boring boyfriend stuff, yayyy dinner at a friends house, yayyy watching a movie..ish is boring as hell. We be going to sleep at like 11 PM and ish..The sex is ehhh, she is mad conservative and she's only giving me top like twice in 7 months, she does it for like 10 seconds.. and I have to ask for it..I'm use to these girls getting down without me saying a word.. I know when I was out there I was hoping to find a girl because it did become exhausting with all the dates, but now I miss it..I don't know if I'm addicted to online dating, or shorty just isn't the one for me..

I didnt eem know u had a girl with all these stories 
laugh.gif

I didnt eem know u had a girl with all these stories 
laugh.gif
Lol well we met in April but we became official like in September..When we were "talking" I was still out in dese screets, everyone was fair game..But once we became official I shut down shop and deleted everything a couple months ago :frown:

Last edited:
I think I have a problem..I've been with my girl for about 7 months now, and I'm going through withdrawals. I am so tempted to hop back on tinder or any dating app but I know it's wrong, I'm not about the cheating life. I miss getting on new yambs and going on dates (even though some of them are crazy) it's fun and exciting to me. Now I've been doing boring boyfriend stuff, yayyy dinner at a friends house, yayyy watching a movie..ish is boring as hell. We be going to sleep at like 11 PM and ish..The sex is ehhh, she is mad conservative and she's only giving me top like twice in 7 months, she does it for like 10 seconds.. and I have to ask for it..I'm use to these girls getting down without me saying a word.. I know when I was out there I was hoping to find a girl because it did become exhausting with all the dates, but now I miss it..I don't know if I'm addicted to online dating, or shorty just isn't the one for me..
Meh. U know you got All your notifications off

I would say if u still feel the need to get back on these sites...i would drop her.

Man the feeling on snooping around on someone that doesn't eem deserve it hurts man. Ive been in that situation.

The next chick i get with, i'm deleting everything and wont look back.

I would say if u still feel the need to get back on these sites...i would drop her.

Man the feeling on snooping around on someone that doesn't eem deserve it hurts man. Ive been in that situation.

The next chick i get with, i'm deleting everything and wont look back.

Yea she isn't a bad girl at all, she is the first in a while that I've met that isn't insane, doesn't play games, and don't see Ghosts..I told myself that too, when I met someone that is stable I'm deleting everything and not looking back..but I think I jumped the gun and was so eager because now I'm 2nd guessing it. Appreciate the advice

10 seconds top? Lol you got all the rights to cheat on this girl, lack of head in 2016 is an automatic dub in my eyes. But for real just leave this chick, you don't sound happy in this relationship, no need to string her along any further.

10 seconds top? Lol you got all the rights to cheat on this girl, lack of head in 2016 is an automatic dub in my eyes. But for real just leave this chick, you don't sound happy in this relationship, no need to string her along any further.
Yup, if u ain't sucking no D u Deserve whatever happens. Just cheat on her and leave the messages in your phone. When she finds out and asks questions tell her exactly why u did it. She either gonna leave or change but the thing is she won't make that mistake twice, save the next man b, just in case she leaves. Noone ever told her before so that's exactly why she's doing... or not doing that. I went savage mode but it worked out Cuz we worked it out, she changed, and 6 years later I can't keep her mouth off my ****.

EHHHHHH.....10 SEC TOPPY WOULD WARRANT NO PENETRATION FOR HER :rofl: :lol:

Bruh, I just went through this with my ex of 12 months and I just walked away. Our relationship had no passion and was boring. I got more bjs than you but she wasn't excited to do it. She had a really nice body but the sex was wack. Like you our relationship consisted of us going to dinner parties, dinner or to the movies. Face wise I would give her a 5 at most and the body for a white girl, her long hair and personality at times she would get a 7. 3 months in she cut all her hair to lesbian status, it would have been cute but she does not have the head or face for it. I figured she would rock it and let her hair grow back out. Naw she kept it and the only person that would saying anything was her parents and brother. No one she would actually listen to. Her parents gave her everything growing up, had one other sibling, the baby of the two, so shes used to having her way and not having to share. So she had this cater to me attitude which some chicks could pull off if they were cute enough. At the end of the day the sex was wack and she wasn't cute enough for me to stick around.

Last edited:
If you aren't getting the most nasty passionate sex and HOC(head on command)

Then why are you in a relationship sacrificing off all your freedoms and male livelihood???

You simply don't need her.

If you are tempted to hop back online and fish for potential new yambz or a relationship...

then you are not happy and your mind is currently still searching for something better.

Yall out here wasting yall times and the womans.

SMH

Bruh, I just went through this with my ex of 12 months and I just walked away. Our relationship had no passion and was boring. I got more bjs than you but she wasn't excited to do it. She had a really nice body but the sex was wack. Like you our relationship consisted of us going to dinner parties, dinner or to the movies. Face wise I would give her a 5 at most and the body for a white girl, her long hair and personality at times she would get a 7. 3 months in she cut all her hair to lesbian status, it would have been cute but she does not have the head or face for it. I figured she would rock it and let her hair grow back out. Naw she kept it and the only person that would saying anything was her parents and brother. No one she would actually listen to. Her parents gave her everything growing up, had one other sibling, the baby of the two, so shes used to having her way and not having to share. So she had this cater to me attitude which some chicks could pull off if they were cute enough. At the end of the day the sex was wack and she wasn't cute enough for me to stick around.
as I was reading that I was thinking "all signs point to NOPE"  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Bro POF is getting aggravating, all these females just wanna small talk and never meet up. Smh,

**** is whack. You got girls with 2-3 babies talking about they just here to talk. *** u know why you're here. Always see the same ones online for hours too when I check it throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom