Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

**** is whack. You got girls with 2-3 babies talking about they just here to talk. *** u know why you're here. Always see the same ones online for hours too when I check it throughout the day.

Exactly!! Troll central. About to delete the app

Last edited:
So dry I might just hit this dude up since he always hits my inbox.

View media item 2241350
Is that the dude trying to get you in his orgy club?

Don't bother. Guys like that are everywhere. One dude kept hounding me after I told him no like he forgot or he thought I'd forget or be down after some time.

Red flag. That let me know his orgies aint lit. Why you steady pursuing a straight black man? That let me know you on some sus funny style I'm omnisexual but really just gay steez.

Reps given and I appreciate everyone for the input on shorty..I'm going to find an escape route [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Exactly!! Troll central. About to delete the app

This is how I worked POF..I would be on for a while and delete it for like 4 months, then come back and it's like it reloads with some new females..Once you're on it for a while you're pretty much dealing with the same girls so pickings are slim.

Back with another story fellas. 8)

Yo so, about two weeks ago I get a message around like 1 or 2 in the mornin' from some chick. She's just like "Hey There :smile: ". Im thinking' it's just a bot spamming me. My thirsty behind replied anyway. Shorty didn't respond so quickly but not too late. So after like a couple days, i begin realizing "Oh snap, shorty is actually a person!" :lol: So we're just messaging back n' forth and then i give her my phone number and tell her to bang my line. She doesn't text me for a couple days, after i had told her to bang my life. So i clock out of work and then hop on POF and tell her to hit me up via text.

She hits me up via text and then we shootin' the spit'. SO THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD! :smokin . So I tell her i'm going to the bar and i'll hit her up after. I go to the bar with no luck of bringing anything home. I get into my house, check my phone and this chick has texted me like 2-3 times asking if I wanted to spend the night at her spot. :wow: . I'm like "Damn, I didn't even need to go bar hopping tonight." So i obliged and told her, "Yeah i'm down. Let me just grab some Thanksgiving leftovers first and i'll be on my way." As soon as she said "I'm gonna go shower then." I knew it was on! :evil:

So I hop in my A4 and go like 70 MPH the whole way. About a 30 min drive. So I get in her "spot", and it's like a decent sized room with two mattresses on the floor. She said she had a lady friend visiting and staying over but she's in the next room sleeping. I'm cool with it, whatever. She can get some of DipsetGeneral too, nah mean :lol: So anyway, shorty has a cage full of gerbils and guinea pigs in her room. Smells like straight hay & pets :x . I mess with guinea pigs but c'mon now.

So, we lay down on her mattress and she starts up some "Being Mary Jane" episodes. I'm sitting here plotting on when to make moves. Mind you, she started up "Being Mary Jane" at like 3:55 A.M. - 4 A.M. I sat there for THREE FRIGGIN' EPISODES of that crap! :smh: Show is trash. Oh by the way, shorty said she didn't own a TV so we had to watch three episodes off her MacBook. You can afford a MacBook but can't afford a HDTV? #WhereTheyDoThatAt? After the third episode, shorty finally stopped being shy and came over to cuddle on me.

She cuddling on me and asking me questions. After about 10-15 mins of random questions. Shorty began to fall asleep. I'm like "AW HELL NAH". I start kissing on shorty forehead and cheek and then pull out a mammary. I'm being breastfed and finger bangin' her. So she whispers in my ear "You got a condom?" I'm like "Uhhhhhh, let me check." :lol: Of course, your boy had one. Never slackin' over here, y'all. So I proceed to go to town missionary and doggie. Shorty shaped like a piece of feces. She got one of those sloppy bodies where she's skinny with a flabby buttocks but got a gut. Anyway, I was ramming her from behind and she when she started telling me "POUND ME HARDER, PAPI! POUND ME HARDER, PAPI!" I jus' couldnt contain myself anymore. I had to explode. I bursted like 5-6 times in one climax. That was the hardest climaxed i've had since losing my virginity. My gosh that was some good intercourse. 8)

Shorty wants to know when i'm coming up again. I'm undecided. I'm on POF now looking for my next victim. :wink:

Oh, this wouldnt be a classic post without pics, now would it?

View media item 2242760
View media item 2242761
View media item 2242762
View media item 2242763
View media item 2242764

Last edited:
Dipset :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love this dude and his detailed stories.

My man's definitely gives no damns and acquires many yambs :pimp: :pimp:

Dipset :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love this dude and his detailed stories.

My man's definitely gives no damns and acquires many yambs :pimp: :pimp:
Flourish dipset. After ya last few stories I **** wit u b, u got mamba blood, savage life. For now on I'm calling u 23 savage.

Last edited:

She cuddling on me and asking me questions. After about 10-15 mins of random questions. Shorty began to fall asleep. I'm like "AW HELL NAH". I start kissing on shorty forehead and cheek and then pull out a mammary. I'm being breastfed and finger bangin' her. So she whispers in my ear "You got a condom?" I'm like "Uhhhhhh, let me check." :lol: Of course, your boy had one. Never slackin' over here, y'all. So I proceed to go to town missionary and doggie. Shorty shaped like a piece of feces. She got one of those sloppy bodies where she's skinny with a flabby buttocks but got a gut. Anyway, I was ramming her from behind and she when she started telling me "POUND ME HARDER, PAPI! POUND ME HARDER, PAPI!" I jus' couldnt contain myself anymore. I had to explode. I bursted like 5-6 times in one climax. That was the hardest climaxed i've had since losing my virginity. My gosh that was some good intercourse. 8)

That's what Im talking about. Dude be catching L's playing games. Gotta go in for the kill.

LeBronAlleyOopHeadRim.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom